bad site

Guest soccerboy

Guest soccerboy

Nothing real interest here except to ask for pay xxx content . bytheway not one member from europe . not one person to say hello back in the forums , waste of time site , delete my profile soon as possible.

WOW, I met my husband on here. We've played with others from here. And at the same time, it's a pain that there are so many I'd love to play with, but they ARE in EUROPE.

I've talked with people from all over the world on here. I've had lot's of posts that have become "Hot" posts, meaning that they have had lot's of replies to them.

Sorry bud, I completely disagree with you. I'm a member of other bb sites, but still love this one the most. It's one of the more user freindly sites I've been on, and have lot's of people to interact with.

Nothing real interest here except to ask for pay xxx content . bytheway not one member from europe . not one person to say hello back in the forums , waste of time site , delete my profile soon as possible.

• Like 1

Guest spitroast

WOW, I met my husband on here. We've played with others from here. And at the same time, it's a pain that there are so many I'd love to play with, but they ARE in EUROPE.

Damn! Gotta admit there are a lot of things I would hope to find on here, but romance wasnt one of them! Good for you!

Damn! Gotta admit there are a lot of things I would hope to find on here, but romance wasnt one of them! Good for you!

Thanks, Spitroast. It simply made sense, though. You see, most guys on here are into random play, which CAN be a good thing. How? Well have you ever partnered up with someone, only to find that they got pissed even if you just looked at another guy...and/or gal if you happen to be bi like me? Well having met my husband on here, and with us both being big pigs, we are both into an open relationship......that solves one of the biggest problems in gay relationships today....let alone heterosexual relationships. :)