Recommended Dildo?

Guest soccerboy

Guest soccerboy

Hello, I am new here and gay and ask yourself what is the best dildo to use?

What kind of dildo you use?

I have a tight ass and maby i must first use a buttplug ?

Thx .......

• 2 weeks later...

Butt Plugs are not necessarily any better for a tight ass. I've seen butt plugs so large, two fists could be easier to take. This question is really more of a personal choice item. Maybe you want to start with a thin, short one. Or maybe you feel you can handle a long one, though thin. There's also the inflatable ones. I just got my first inflatable dildo recently, and DAAAAMMN it is great. As you pump it up, it will eventually push up against your prostate, and make you want to cum and cum. One bit of advice though, don't hesitate looking on Amazon. I've found items at my local adult store, when home and researched the item on Amazon, and found the exact same brand/item for less than half. :)

It all really depends on what u want? I bought a big butt plug at first but it took years of practice before i could take it all and get some enjoyment. My best buy was a decent sized vibrator, gave good stimulus when starting out.... not too big to bust ur hole and decent enough to allow a mate to use on u or share with them (not too big to scare them away!) If adventurous maybe a double ender to share with a mate or just to use on ur own, take as little or as much as u feel comfortable with and gives u more options later when playing....