To clean or not to clean your box before barebacking, and other health related Topix.

Here's a question for all you bottoms and tops in Bareback sex, I have a question and a suggestion for all of you.

The Question is this, Should you clean your box out or not? The reason that I have asked this because I have a suggestion that if you clean your mancunt/manpussy/ass, what ever you call your ass, you lower your risk of any possibility of other diseases therefore you also may help yourself and the guy fucking you lower the risk of getting anything that may come from the mess inside of you, let's start a conversation and see what other guys have to say about this.

The other ​issue that I wish to bring up and I would like your opinion on wether if the guy fucking you, if he's got a circumcised cock, you lower the risk of that guy contracting HIV, whereas if the guy uncircumcised, you run the risk of getting HIV, here's my theory is that the foreskin can hide many bugs and germs, if you don't clean it properly.

The other issue is if you are Poz, just like me, but if you are taking your anti retrovirus drugs, the drugs that I'm on lowers the viral load to sutch an extent, it becomes what they determined as Undetectable, therefore you lower your risk of contracting HIV by a huge amount, they say up to 99% if you are the one being fucked, the guy fucking you has only a 1% chance of getting HIV, whereas if the guy who's fucking you has an undetectable load, you only have a 4% chance of getting HIV, which is a 96% reduction of getting it.

So I thought I'll bring this into the discussion box, but remember there's always some risks in life, but you can manage those risks by keeping your mancunt/pussy/asshole cleaned of crap and for the tops by keeping your cocks clean before sex.

Good Question!

I am a total, dedicated Black, Bubble-Butt Bottom. Before I meet a man for BB sex, I ALWAYS do a serious douch to clean my pussy-ass as much as possible! I think its the proper, courteous and hygenic thing to do so the Top guy doesn't have to worry about "brown gravy" getting on his cock!

As far as cut or uncut, I don't care as long as he is HIV NEGATIVE (with proof), dominant and aggressive!

I have strong ass-muscles and use them to squeeze, rotate and pump back on his dick. This makes him cum even harder and my ass-muscles milk him DRY!

As a top for all buttplay, I definitely appreciate when a bottom hasn't cleaned out. Way back when I was a little boy, fucking another guy in the ass meant getting your dick dirty. I would wipe it off with tissue, but you would likely smell it until you got home later in the day. In some ways it lead to nervousness over people suspecting something, or the smell itself would get my dick hard again - remembering the episode, and sometimes I was slightly less amusing. Typically, when I took my underwear off, there would be the characteristic brown streak in the front - again a bit tell-tale, but also like putting a notch in a belt - a symbol of conquest. It was 25 years from that time, when I became single after a long-term relationship, that I noticed that my dick was clean when I pulled out and found myself disappointed. Since then, there have been those that have asked whether to clean or not and even when I answer no, 9 out of 10 of them do anyway (why did they ask?). The ones that don't ask always do. I haven't struck brown gravy outside of pre-arranged scat play. I'll have to say, every time I fuck, I feel disappointed when I don't feel anything up there, and expecially when I think I do, but pull out and my dick is clean. Not cleaning out was natural and the way I learned what sex was like - anything else - I might as well use a flesh-jack.

Not sure how you get HIV Neg (with proof)!!! No such thing! He'd have to have his cock or arse locked up straight after being tested, test is no longer valid if he's fucked with someone since, regardless of what the guy said about their status!

As for cleaning out, i try if I'm going out with the express intent of getting fucked... most times it will be a last minute fuck or an unexpected one squeezed in at last minute, then they take what's there! Never usually too bad and those that freak when fucking and get a streak of brown are often to prissy to fuck raw anyway!

I prefer to be clean, feels better, can feel the cock better and the cum stays inside me longer... but when any cock will do on a 5 minute lunch break in a park, take ur chances! Enjoy that fat raw cockhead splitting your hole, just take some wet wipes....

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with ozpozraw. I like to clean out, but with a last minute item...or maybe a stop at the book store after work, what's there will have to do. Hey, if I'm horny, and there's an adult book store with viewing booths around the corner, I'm not driving 20 min. to my house, then taking all the time to clean, before driving 20 min. back. I'm horny, and want it now! When I top,m I expect that there might be some times I get dirty. I keep a handkerchief in my pocket at all times, so I have a way of cleaning up if needed.

Oh, as for being less likely to get a disease if you clean out, what proof is there that this is true? Yes, it might help the top guy, since he's in a clean hole, but let's look at the opposite side of this. If the top is going into a clean hole, then his skin is right against the bottoms skin. If the bottom bleeds at all, it's right ONTO the tops cock. If the bottom isn't clean, then it might not get to the tops cock as quickly. And as for the bottom, if he's clean, and the top has any STD, well it's first contact after leaving the cock, is the bottoms ASS skin, not shit. So this would possibly INCREASE the likely hood that the bottom get's an STD.

Unless we can get a university to study this topic, we should just all realize that trying to clean out to be healthier is very similar to the guys who used to say they weren't going to catch HIV because they only had sex with fat guys. Logic? Yes, there was logic there, you see back in the earlier days as some of us remember well, the person with HIV would eventually be wasting, which was a process where they got thinner and thinner. Their bodies would loose fat and muscles until they were very thin, skin and bones. So guys rationed that if you were thin or a twink, you WERE POSITIVE! Don't have sex with thin guys, and you were safe. Well of course it took years to find out that even fat guys could be poz. Even with out the modern meds, one could be poz and have a very high viral load, with out having started wasting. But even with that time, I still hear the comment from time to time..."Look at how thin he is, he MUST have HIV."

Let's just face the facts, if we bareback, we're taking a risk. Plain and Simple. It's either worth the risk, or it's not. Don't mislead yourself to think that just because you cleaned out, had sex with only fat guys, wore your rosaries, rubbed garlic on your dick and only had sex at mid day on the 12th of every month, you're safe from getting an STD. This is exactly how STD's get spread....through untested theories for protection.

• Like 1