First Pozzed?

Guest RyguyBB

Guest RyguyBB

I am very new to all this and I was looking to learn about people getting Pozzed for the first time. Was the guy HIV- and surprised you when he came or did you go out looking to get Pozzed?

Neg bottom here. Don't get raw loads as much as I'd like or else I'd share a story.

Pozzed years ago, always getting fucked bareback! Bare assed everywhere, enjoying myself taking loads. At that time i don't think the guy knew he was poz, it was never discussed, just a one off fuck under a bridge in middle of night.. mmmm i still remember it! Such a thick uncut cock with huge foreskin and big hairy balls that unleashed a huge cumload....

I still fuck raw, i don't ask status, I'll let anyone fuck me raw and blow inside me and i will fuck and load any bare ass that is presented to me. If they want me to fuck them raw expect to take the cumload!

All of my profiles online show my poz status. It's usually just in the darkroom of sauna, where condoms are available if they want them, seems most are happy to bareback. And I've not been asked, only told once loudly by one guy to "take my big hot poz cumload" as he squirted inside me! He was just one of a few guys that used my ass as a group and it didn't stop others from joining in though they were all in earshot and fucked in his poz cumload till they added their own.

• 2 weeks later...

To ozposraw, I'm just wondering, Are you on any Anti-Retroviral Meds? If so that would reduce the chance of others getting it, trust me, I know, I am also pos and I preferred to be barebackd as a bottom, because when I found out, it frighten the crap out of me, for a wile and only a while, I told the guy that has been barebacking me over the years, he got tested and for some strange reason, he was Neg, only because his cock was cut, so after a while we got back together and he has ever since still fucks me bareback, even so I'll never go back to using condoms despite my Poz status, now days men who put a condom on their man meat, it no longer appeals to me, it's a kind of a turn off, because it feel unnatural for a man's cock to be hidden inside a rubber inside my pussy.

The problem is now days putting and using a condom is way too clinical and it doesn't feel natural at all, sure back in the 90s I would nave no problems having a guy fuck me with a condom on his cock, but now days not anymore, maybe it's because to me HIV is no longer considered a death sentence, only because of the advance of modern Anti Retrovirus medications widely available and it keeps my viral load to what they call Undetectable levels which lowers the risk of passing it along to another person, so all I can say, I can bareback with confidence.​

I was pozzed secretly on my third bareback experience. I hooked up with a hot older Latin muscle bear from a4a at his place.

He was incredibly sexy. When we got to fucking I was sat on top of him with his dick resting on my ass. He rubbed it around my hole and I was used to guys doing that before putting on a condom. He entered me raw and I was surprised but more focused on taking the huge dick of a man that completely turned me on. He fucked me in that singular position and then surprised me again by cumming in my ass without warning. Cleaning up I used his bathroom and noticed medications for Anti-retrovirals on an open shelf and I realized he was poz.

• 7 months later...

kind of ironic.....was chasing...but still neg.    after a bit of a "dry spell" agreed to let a guy who stated he was "D and D" free.  He was neither.   We fucked a lot for a while....and by the time he told me, I was already converting and a bit over a month after he finally told me, I woke up with the fuck flu.    I would have gladly fucked with him had he told me....and the results would have likely been the same....but it is a reminder to those out there who DO NOT want to get converted....GUYS LIE.   

Yes I'm on retrovirals, a 1 tablet a day regime, which is working well keeping viral load undectable, in fact it's so low I've been told there would be little chance of infecting anyone. It's the other STD's that can be a problem for me syphilis, gonnereaha & chlamydia, can raise the viral load again without knowing it! Although a recent syphilis infection, caught from letting a short, muscled, big dicked, nice looking, young man fuck me raw in some bushes didn't change my viral load? Looks can be deceiving!