Do you compromise condoms?

One time in a club where barebacking was absolutely not allowed the top was afraid someone would see no condom on his dick, so I popped it and put it on him. It looked convincing enough if anyone actually looked, which of course didn't happen.

I'd imagine that those who do wouldn't want to admit it, so as to not let others find out and not trust the condom they'd provide....or worse, if they're poz, they wouldn't want to admit to something they might be legally responsible for.

I had a guy at sauna other day want to use a condom, his cock was beer can thick and just as long, i tried everything to break that condom to take his juice! But nothing worked, and he really pumped and ripped my hole hard! Grunted n came inside, then He stopped when he'd had enough, pulled out and left me with a gaping hole... i checked his condom and it was bone dry! Not even wet with precum! maybe he was shooting blanks? Usually there is some juice even if he pretended to cum?

Never mind my huge gaping hole was soon found and appreciated by a few guys in the dark room later... their cocks may have rattled but their cum soon splashed around the sides... they loved the fact that I'd been previously opened by a big one!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I have compromised condoms in the past or with a needle or a sharp knife to cut off the end of the condom but after a while i got sick of doing it, Now i just refuse to get fucked with a condom & only take bare cock in my ass. If the top asks for a condom i tell them fuck me bare & 9 times out of 10 they do.