Advice on starting something

Guest gycmlvr

Guest gycmlvr

The past few years, I've become more and drawn to the thought of getting filled and covered in as much cum as possible, but until recently, I lived in a small town, so it wasn't something I could pursue. Now that I live in Vegas, I thought it would be much easier, but I still haven't had the chance to see what it's like to be a cumdump for a bunch of guys. I've posted on Craigslist, but that never turns up anything.

What I'd really like to do is get as many guys together as possible for a massive orgy where no one cums unless they're cumming in me. Ideally, there would be so many guys that I have someone cumming in me constantly, load after load, with no breaks or pauses in between, just one guy after another filling me with cum.

I know that specifically may be difficult to arrange, but that's just a hope (and what I wrote in my profile as my ultimate fantasy takes it further, and is unfortunately even less likely:-P). Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about this?

Not sure bud, but if you find out, let the rest of us know. ;) Of course, I want there to be time between loads. I love the cum, but I also love the fucking done by the guys. I don't want them to just shove it in, unleash their load, then pull back out. Fuck me nice and smooth, rough and hard, or how ever, but use my ass for your pleasure!