Why push the injected cum out?

Thanks for that, I live in Brisbane Australia, you must be in the States, yes I do love to keep it inside of me, it's like having a part of someone inside of me, a memento of you time with that man, that says that he was a beautiful man, so when you leave his place to go home, you are taking a part of him home with you deep inside my pussy and if that makes me feminine, so be it and that's how I'd rather have it, that's why I prefer to have a man inside of me, because my dream would be to wear something feminine like a swim suite/lingerie, with a skirt even, just to add to the fantasy, but no makeup, I won't go that far, that's the kind of fem man I am, so if some guys don't like their bottoms to be like that, well that's not my problem.​

So give ma a nice beach location or a location by the pool, at sunset on a nice warm summer night, with a nice man who's 100% top who wants to fuck me deep and leave his seed deep inside of me, I'll be contented in that way, so we can do it again in the morning as well, that's what I would love to have happen to me, that's how barebacking should be, weather the bottom is masculine or feminine just like me, because that's why I don't call my pussy an asshole.​

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't push it out. I just keep taking load after load until it drips out thick,creamy and easily caught by any hungry mouth who is willing to snowball it with me,or drip it from his mouth onto my cock to use as lubricant for me to dump some of my own loads into other hungry assholes.

You have a great attitude about this subject, Gene10001. However, I would certainly make the exception that if it is not yet ready to drip out but a guy wants it in his mouth and will then snowball it with me, I will eagerly push it out so as to taste that delicious cum mixed with my ass juices.

You have a great attitude about this subject, Gene10001. However, I would certainly make the exception that if it is not yet ready to drip out but a guy wants it in his mouth and will then snowball it with me, I will eagerly push it out so as to taste that delicious cum mixed with my ass juices.

Nicely said, Mutothis972. Sounds like yiou're on your way to being a good little piggy. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for that, I live in Brisbane Australia, you must be in the States, yes I do love to keep it inside of me, it's like having a part of someone inside of me, a memento of you time with that man, that says that he was a beautiful man, so when you leave his place to go home, you are taking a part of him home with you deep inside my pussy and if that makes me feminine, so be it and that's how I'd rather have it, that's why I prefer to have a man inside of me, because my dream would be to wear something feminine like a swim suite/lingerie, with a skirt even, just to add to the fantasy, but no makeup, I won't go that far, that's the kind of fem man I am, so if some guys don't like their bottoms to be like that, well that's not my problem.​

So give ma a nice beach location or a location by the pool, at sunset on a nice warm summer night, with a nice man who's 100% top who wants to fuck me deep and leave his seed deep inside of me, I'll be contented in that way, so we can do it again in the morning as well, that's what I would love to have happen to me, that's how barebacking should be, weather the bottom is masculine or feminine just like me, because that's why I don't call my pussy an asshole.​

I always believe "to each their own". I must say though that I love to fuck vers. bottoms more than a 100% bottom. Why? I love sharing those loads, and taking them. I feel that when I take the load of a slutty bottom, I'm taking not only his load, but the load of all the guys who's fucked him. I've had many bottoms who like that about me, because in turn they get fucked by me, and all the tops and slutty vers. bottoms who have fucked me.

• Like 1

Fuck yea! Although i love a total masculine top breeder to flood my ass with juice, the thought of a vers cum bucket flooding my hole with his seed and every other guy's that has fucked him, gets me rock hard!!

Only thing better is to have an ass full of seed, guy bent over in front taking my raw hard cock in his ass and a few guys behind taking turns with my wet hole as i fuck... the feel of cum dripping out my ass will make me blow loads!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bottomtruck

I have taken several loads in my mancunt and I keep them inside me as long as I can. I use a home kit to test my status and so far I am neg which I hope I stay that way but also willing to take the risk other wise you should not be doing bareback.

I would like to add to this about pushing the load out, but I know it has to eventually come out, but I hope this doesn't sound too weird or gross but I have another way that keeps things clean and it doesn't drip, I don't know if you would have thought of this, I use fem sanitary products to soak it up, especially if I have to go out after getting fucked up my man pussy and he's left a nice load deep inside of me.​

The question is, would you use something i.e. put something up your mancunt to soak up the seed that's buried deep inside of you?​

• Like 1

Hkun763, I find that very sensible, that way your trousers don't get stained when you have your man's seed inside and you don't want to have a mess of him running out on you and staining your undies and trousers, wo the best thing would be to wear fem products, i.e. Tampons and they have a place when you need to keep things tidy for us BB bottoms who feel it's natural to be fucked almost like a male version of a female, I'd be glad to spread my legs apart and have a nice man burry his cock deep in my mancunt, How feminine is that, in a manly way, so that's why I can't stand calling my anus an anus, I call it my manpussy or mancunt and I know us bottoms were meant to be bred by a nice masculine top.​

So when us fem bottoms have to go out after being seeded during a breading session by our men, I believe it's important to have something up our pussies to absorb his seed that has been deposited deep inside of me.​

I disagree! I don't think there has to be anything feminine about man to man sex, i don't need to call any part of my body a female name. My hole gets fucked by whom ever i want, a lot say they are manly tops only to flip and squeal like a pig when i roll them over and drive my fat cock deep in their hole after they have seeded mine... it's surprising how many tops like a good raw fucking!

After taking a few loads, yes some of it drips and makes you feel wonderful, the dampness, the smell... nothing like the lasting smell of a well fucked cum filled asshole, it lasts longer than the face flush and warm glow your face takes on. If you have taken too much cum, then yes it will let you know when it wants out! But generally any in my hole will stay inside me, I'll feel it squirm now and again... just don't fart! I'm not sure why but my body seems to absorb it all.

It could be that the big cocks that i usually find to deliver their load, shoot it so deep where the sun don't shine and continue fucking, spreading it all around inside my back passage, that there is not much of a cum glob left to drop out?

OZPOSRAW, yes some may say that, what I mean fem, I mean that in a manly fem way because I'm 100%, I've tried fucking a guy with my cock, but I didn't find it as good as being the one that gets fucked, that's what I mean about the fem part, but in a manly kind of way, oh by the way I noticed that you are in Western Australia, I live in Queensland in Brisbane, on the opposite side of the continent, so that's a bit far for me to cum over there to meet up for a BB Fuck, that's a shame though, I would have liked to have met you in person before you get to fuck me deep.​

• 2 weeks later...

ozpozraw, Do you know when you'll be moving out this way, I'm heading off to Turtle Cove Gay Resort on November 18th and will be there until November 23rd, then I'll be flying back to Brisbane. hIt would be good to catch up one day.

ozpozraw gave the accurate answer.

Also- what's the fun in take the load out when you wanted it in so badly to begin with? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Personally, I love to get a load(s) inside my ass and continue with the rest of my day- going to work/studying/dinner with friends or family, while I feel the seed coming out of me slowly and wetting my underwear.

Also, if you got a load inside you, you should really keep it inside as a lubricant, cause you never now if there someone around you that want to load you too. As a true SpermPit I feel like I should always be prepared with natural lube inside me (unless I'm not in the mood, and than I wouldn't getting a load to begin with).

So- who wants to lube me up? ;)

there's no need to push it out its mine now and I want it sometimes I will finger my hole and suck all the juices off of my fingers like I said it is mine to play with

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

For me, extended cum play adds to the excitement of taking a man's load. I love pushing out a hot load and feeling it run out of my ass and drip down the back of my ball sack almost as much as the initial sensation of the load filling my ass.

• 2 weeks later...