Why push the injected cum out?

Well I'm another. I so love the idea of bareback, but I'd sure want my partners to be assuredly STD free. :wub:

So you are going to trust the word of a stranger? You are better off getting the home kit and testing everyone you meet. I hate to tell you this but some guys do lie to get what they want.

Where do they get the idea that pushing a cumload out will stop them from getting an STI?

If you have a cumload up ur bum it's already too late!! It's already too late as soon as he puts his raw cock in your hole, he doesn't have to cum inside you...

Most STI's are in precum or on the outside of the dick, there maybe minute cuts, tears or unseen weeping sores depending on what hes got... some don't have any symptoms.

Too late once the cums inside, keep it in and enjoy the feel and smell of it... unless you have someone who wants to suck it out or do something better with it?

Or is this more a psychological issue of you not accepting that you have been fucked? Remove all trace and it never happened.

I have met a guy who said he was a virgin he'd taken lots of cock, raw and covered but never let any guys cum in him, so he thought he was pure! If he's on here, sorry mate i didn't grunt or make a noise as i unleashed my poz load in your hole, i just kept ploughing ur ass, smearing those bugs all around inside your tender hole. You though your ass was just wet from lube when i finished! We jerked off afterwards with my fingers up your cummy hole... made you shoot loads... funny how my cock just dribbled a little juice...

No point in pushing it out, too late... would need to flush it properly... still too late.... pushing it out may actually do more harm than good, can cause bleeding, now that would let the little sti bastards in....

THAT is the RAW TRUTH for those that don't know or like to pretend they are playing safe.

• 10 months later...

Well I totally agree with why push out the injected cum under normal sexual action, the only reason i have pushed any out is for a picture to be taken of his cum coming out of me for him to have, when with one partner i want it in me, in the gangbangs it comes out freely after a while when my hole is gaping the last one i had 8 men the biggest one i have had so far, but even after all was over the monitor of the night pushed a large plug in my sore hole to keep as much inside as i fell asleep, I had each man dump once and a few a second time probably had 12 loads in me and it gave me a feeling i needed to go  and expel it but keeping it in for another few hours and feeling it when i woke up and started cleaning up was great the smell of all the different guy's juice mixed filled the room.. plus I have been fortunate to stay negative but i know the risk,, and know once a poz load goes inside pushing it back out will not stop it from entering my body..  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Riki1975

I don't know if it's sexy or not, but I never push a load out.  I sometimes wear a butt plug just to make sure it stays inside me.  I love getting fucked and I love having a load in me.  I would live with a load up my ass if I could.  It turns me on knowing that I have my Buddy's cum up my ass!

• 1 year later...

I've never been gang banged the thought is there to be filled like that.  I do like keeping a load inside of me as long as I can I've learnt how to do it.  Then there's the time my man wants a picture of his him leaking from my juicy pussy ass 

I keep loads in my butt for as long as I can and let it leak out.  It makes me feel like a slut, which is good.

• 1 year later...

I agree no reason to push it out, and why unless your getting filmed for a sex video to show the others watching your cream pie. When I accepted myself a total bottom and found that love for bareback and cum loaded in me I found myself more than pleasing men and being their cumdump I want to have their cum in me for a time after they are through with me and most of the time gone, I like the thought I absorb some of him and he joins my body his DNA inside for a time I keep a plug with me especially in groups, gang bangs or just being shared I can plug my ass and keep their cum in me for a while 

On 7/1/2015 at 10:07 AM, Hkun763 said:

Why push the injected cum out? it's offensive and not sexy at all so why do this??

I never do that unless my Man tells me to. How I Love to keep my Man's Love Cum Inside of Me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 7/1/2015 at 11:07 AM, Hkun763 said:

Why push the injected cum out? it's offensive and not sexy at all so why do this??

I keep it in all night, in the morning usually there isn't much left to come out, my body absorbs most of it. I know and I have checked it doesn't leak out while I'm sleeping.