The Confessional

Okay fellas,

We all have our secrets. Our first crush, our first sex partner, things we used to do when we were young. Here is a safe place where you divulge your sins and get them off your chest, perhaps give us something to jerk off over.

Unload your confessions.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 10, I used to play down the creek near my house and build cubbies down there. I'd collect old cushions and stuff to make it comfortable and had the odd war to protect it.

I sometimes used to get undressed in their because I liked the feeling of being naked. I nearly got caught a couple of times by my friends but I thankfully heard them coming. One day though, I didn't hear the footsteps and these two older boys caught me naked, climbed through the small opening to my cubby and made themselves at home.

One said, what do we have hear? It looks like we have a pretty little poof. I kinda froze not knowing how to escape with my dignity. One of the boys started feeling we all over and saying to the other boy, we should do him a favour and make his day. I was made to suck each of their cocks while they did things to my little cock and butt. I couldn't help but get stiff and they took that as a sign of satisfaction. One of them pissed on me and made me open my mouth for it.

I was turned on by the whole thing but scared as hell as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i started getting fucked by men when i was 14.....a guy twice my age who i delivered papers too......and he taught me a lot about being a queer and being a bottom. was taking his cock nearly every day soon after our first encounter........

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...