Minority Men4Men

Guest SexCBlk

Guest SexCBlk

Not to hopefully start up any race issues or what not but where are all the minority men who are into other minority men in the Phoenix Metro area, Moving into the area soon and all i seem to hear online is how the community is constantly at odds with each other over the color of skin when the rest of the country is far beyond this.

• 2 months later...
Guest Oldertop

Well, I've fucked African-Americans, Native Americans, Sicilians, and plain ol' white bread and mayonnaise and I've never seen anything of what you described. As long as you like to fuck, I'm happy.

• 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 3:27 AM, SexCBlk said:

Not to hopefully start up any race issues or what not but where are all the minority men who are into other minority men in the Phoenix Metro area, Moving into the area soon and all i seem to hear online is how the community is constantly at odds with each other over the color of skin when the rest of the country is far beyond this.

I am sorry for not noticing I am not American and have been fucked by some of the best.  Honey I put an add up looking to get fucked by a top man and a man answers I will take himget some of this.jpgbed time.jpg