gay campsites

ozpozraw

Often out camping, leave door open at night, sleep naked and have had a few callers drop their load in me... always lube handy or my lubed ass shining in the moonlight, never have any condoms, surprising how many guys will fuck raw when none available.... lol

Would love to be an all night cum dump....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest irishtxn

Depending on where you live and if you can travel, there is an organization here in Texas that puts on a bi-annual camp out for HIV/POZ men. This September will be the 20th anniversary of this event. I have been going for 8 years now and love it! $25 pays for all and if you want or need internet connection, that's just an extra $10! All food and drink is provided. If you don't have camping equipment, we have it, if you have special "housing" requirements we have a converted mobile home on site to take care of that. Two toilet facilities with one for all your dueching needs. If you'd like more information on this, contact me.

• 10 months later...

I am fortunate...I live close enough to one to visit quite often....and it is always great fun....good pool, nude guys....and fun. It is Timberfell Lodge in Greeneville, TN. The other I go to from time to time is RIver's Edge in Dewy Rose, GA. The paths at night are a guaranteed fuck. Warm air, nude guys....hard dicks....if you go....and do not get fucked as much as you want (or to top as much as you want) it is your own fault....

Guest barehole4use

I wish they had some good ones in europe, i loved camping as a kid & just know what i would do now as an adult. Be a total slut.