unexpected fucking

I work in an office and occasionally get the chance to go out last minute with a bit of spare time to bare my ass somewhere. I start work early, so douching at 5am does not always last and can't do it everyday 'just in case i get to go out'! Facilities are limited, toilets are available and often have an hours notice to clean out...

Squeezy bottles do sort of work but not that good...

Any other suggestions?

Love going out and taking a load or two from anonymous guys then return to work and sit in boring meeting with their sperm writhing around inside my hole...

• 2 weeks later...

you can buy sterile water ennamas from the chemist. Fleet is the brand here in the USA, walgreens, walmart even corner shops have them. Just make sure you dont get the ones for constipation. lol, did that once, picked up the wrong one with laxative in it. Get the sterile water one. It has a single shot, pre lubed. i usually go to the home depot across the road and use their rest rooms. Works great.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend on mine travels with a six pack of fleets and just goes into the bathroom at work to prepare. Most important, run a rag and a bar of soap up the crack of your ass. You want the hole to be clean inside and out.

If you know that there is a slight chance that you could get lucky that day, I would suggest that you clean out in the shower that morning to get the big stuff out the way. I had a friend that would clean out in the shower every morning. It would cut the prep time in half later.