Poz/HIV from top

Most tops think their safe as they are only injecting sperm and believe you can only get hiv by taking cumloads.... not true! although chances are lower, fucking can cause small tears inside the ass and if the cock has scratches or sores on it then hiv can be passed on. They can be so minute noone notices. I have found a couple of guys that have only ever topped and got hiv, excluding the ones who caught it through iv drug use! They are not sure how it happened but some have really big cocks and fuck hard n rough, so probably ripped and made someone bleed and the hard fucking may not have shown the blood... it doesn't have to be much!

HIV is rife in Africa, mostly through hetro sex so other juices, in vagina or arse, also carry the virus.

• 4 weeks later...

I have. Just because you are a top does not mean it can not happen. When you have a big cock, you create micro tears in their anus. Fucking a tight ass also creates little micro tears on your cock as well. One plus One equals TWO.

I have another friend that claimed you could never get it from sucking cock and guess what he has now.