Pervs

Dino716

Does watching two guys through a glory hole count? I was bare ass naked in one cubicle they were next door fucking hard n raw swapping around, their room had light on, mine dark. I'd sucked one of them briefly before other arrived.... was hot to watch! Two guys came in and used my hole as i was bent over, didn't stop watching to look at them, squirted in my ass n left. Was good to watch the guys cum in each other... cummy cocks pulling out, dripping, sweaty bodies n lots of moaning... wanted to join them....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like to be fucked and loaded with cum... don't matter who from or how many guys, happy to fuck them too or another while I'm being fucked.... love a good group gang bang flip fuck swapping cock or arse.

Had a couple of guys try to fist me but only could take a few fingers before they started to use their cocks... would love to try taking two at once....

Happy to watch others fuck, though my cock starts dripping and ass twitches! Even happier to show them how its done!!!

• 11 months later...
Guest joebottomsup

i just love being gangbanged, power bottom here, being passed around, being used is so much fun.  hard cocks around me waiting for their turn to ejaculate in my mouth or ass, so hot.  can't wait til May 5th i'm being whored out in hollywood hotel!  

Many years ago, I made the decision to experience as much variety in sex as I could.   No doubt, many of my experiences would be considered perverted by others.    But, I have never felt perverted in trying things....and many of the acts have become things I enjoy and like to continue doing.   I still have a few things on my list......but so far......it has been great fun..........

• Like 1