When was your first time barebacking ever being bred?

Guest athanjames1

Guest cumbear

Took my first raw cock and load from my BF in my early 30's (now ex-BF and occasional fuck buddy). He was a hot twink in his early 20's with a really nice cock that could stay hard for hours. He had wanted to go bareback for some time but I was not ready to go there and he was patient with me. 

One night we found ourselves in a hotel room horny to get it on but didn't have any condoms so we went raw. He agreed to pull out before cumming but when the time came I said fuck it, told him to cum in me, and wrapped my legs around his ass and held him inside me to make sure he did. It was that at that moment that I realized I was born to be bred by other men. We never used condoms after that.

When we broke up I went back to safe sex for awhile but it just didn't cut it and I started to bottom raw more often until I came to terms with my true desires and became the raw only cumdump of my long suppressed secret fantasies.  

• 2 months later...
Guest topload

It was my father’s friend.  He was a middle age man, attractive, divorcee, sexy and hot.

I received a call from him asking me to stopping by because he wanted to talk to me. I thought the reason for that was an incident with his son at university (long story).

Arrived there, had a normal conversation and he asked me if I want to smoke pot with him. I was surprised but at the same time excited. He knew I was a 420’s big fan. I smiled and said sure. We got high really quick (golden leaf) and he told me that he was horny and I challenged him “let me see it”. He pulls this cock out (hard cock). Didn’t waste time, went on my knees sucking that great cock. After few minutes, he asked to take off my clothes and when I was taking off my underwear I could feel a wet hand touching my arse. I knew I’d get fucked.  Bend me over on the sofa and shove his cock inside my hole. Hurt a lot but at the same time had a massive pleasure. Didn’t take long for my first load inside my arse but the feeling was good.

After that, every time I received call from him, I knew that was waiting for me: pot + load. We had several encounter after that. Always in secret.

I started my bb life as a bottom but I learned everything to be a great top and seed as much arse as I can.

• 1 month later...

I was 18 when I got man seed planted in me.  My bosses friend had asked me out I was a kid I was naïve to anything.  I was working at the horse race track I was only 5 foot 4 inches tall I wanted  to be a jockey.

Jim took me to town I have never been to Toronto we were walking on young street and he took me into a my first gay bar. He got us a table with a couple of guys.  When a few guys started hitting on me Jim took me home. 

When we got to his place he would tell me how he gave other jockeys messages and said I needed one.  Just hearing other jockeys got it from him I was in.  He had my clothes off and he was rubbing me on my back and my ass .  I was already turned on from all the men at the bar giving me the attention. He was all over my ass rubbing it fingering my pussy hole then he flip me over and started licking my pussy what a tongue He just said okay I am going to fuck you know this like 1983 all we had was vasiline he lube up and put it in slowly telling me to relax and then bang the head was in and oh my goodness he was off to the races he fucked me pounded my pussy ass like he owned me slapping my ass telling how nice my ass was and he told me was to cum he fired load after load my goodness I was hooked. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 5:07 AM, manfish770 said:

The first time that had a man cum inside of me was about 12 years ago, I've known him for years, we first started having sex, with condoms from about 2001, then one night in 2003, we had our usual fun, then when it came to him fucking me up my mancunt, he just lubed his cock and my mancunt, then he entered me and kept fucking me until he blew inside my mancunt, back then I thought I had lost my virginity, that was until I got my first seed up my mancunt, now I can say I've well and truly lost my viginity.

I can tell you ever since then, I've always preferred getting fucked barebacked, even now that I've been poz, but now that I'm on good meds and I'm in what's called undetectable levels, I'll always be a bottom and have bareback sex so that way I know that if a guy uses a condom or not I can have peace of mind, because the guy that has been fucking me all these years is still not poz, all I can say to those that are poz and wish to continue Barebacking, take your meds and keep the levels to undetectable and have some raunchy fun with another guy.

Well said take ya meds get undetectable spread ya hungry cunt for any cock you can get. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was always uncertain about being bred and have always had safe sex over the years, however recently curiousity got to me and i wondered what it really fely like.

Went to my favourite sauna and a guy I had met there before and had fucked me several times asked if I wanted to go to a private room, inside he asked me if I wanted a condom used and I said no. He said really, you want to be bred and I said yes.

As other people have said it feels so different, more natural if you no what I mean, and the guy took it nice an steady to start with, but soom I was moaning like a pro and begging for it harder. Hearing the guys in the rooms around me, one really screaming and another guy having a caning got me going so much.

Then the moment I had looked forward to arrived and I could feel him breeding me, god thats a special moment especially as he held in me for what semed an age ensuring I got everything I wanted.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

My first time was when i was in my early teens, I thought a group of friends were friends of mine. I was pretty naive back then & thought everyone was like me & good hearted anyway one time we all got a little drunk & then they decided to give my ass a good fucking.  So i was held down & (^*&^*&(& fucked by each one.

One after the other & each guys shot his spunk inside, After they were done my ass was bleeding & sore & full of spunk. I hated them for it at the time even though i have jacked off thinking about it over the years but at that time it was totally against my will.

After they knew i could take a rough fucking they would surprise me over a period of months & do it to me every time. I was fucked bare by all of them over a period of 4 months almost weekly.

• 2 years later...
  • Smiths changed the title to When was your first time barebacking ever being bred?

Little over ten years ago.  Three days after seeing my first Treasure Island Media video.  For the first time a saw everything I wanted to be.

I went to Club Ottawa's blackout Thursday, got a room, loosened up with my fav butt plug and knelt with my ass in the air facing the door.  And all my dreams came true.

I only wish I had been doing this since I sucked my first cock at 16

• 1 year later...

Actually my second time.  I went to a guy's hotel during lunchtime to suck him off.  Was still in the "only covered cocks get inside my ass" mode even though I had already been bred a couple of months before.  We started by making out, got naked and I sucked his cock.  I went back to making out with him on his back.  I slid his cock under me to feel it on my ass, then begged him to fuck me.  I was leaking his cum in my underwear all afternoon at work. 

My first ever bareback was in 2011 by a man called Keith from Formby in Liverpool arranged a meet though the Squirt web site and arranged to meet him in Liverpool city center told me to look out for a mini bus and when he turned told him about what i saw on his profile that he is into bare sex and asked him to be first time went back to his house he fucked me for a good forty minutes before shooting is load deep inside of me  you never forget your first time and i always say to myself that is day i lost my anal virginity and he flooded my insides deposited a god amount of cum inside of me 

i spent the night sleeping in the same bed ahs him and in the morning he fucked me and again but didn't cum as much the night before he made me some breakfast then gave me a lift back home on the wat i told about me bring a bisexual crossdresser  had many a bare cock since 2016 just love the feeling of a raw cock inside of me my arse pussy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...