Pregnancy fantasy

Guest athanjames1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest grandson

Hmm, I have a pregnancy fantasy. Unfortunately I am a boy and cannot bear children. But I love the fantasy of being bred until my boypussy gets filled with cum.

• Like 1
Guest BottomDEbitc

I do not have the preggo fantasy. But a few of the daddies I have had did. 1 so bad I was out on estrogen, start an ovulation cycle, and we always fucked many times when I was ovulating. we took fake birthing classes, I would pee on a stick twice a month, then after 6 months of trying I finally had a positive test. We had a fake baby shower, him and his buddies came over drank beer, I pushed my belly out to make it look like I was with child. Turned in to a sex party but oh well, lol. It was fun and he was so turned on the hole time.

Being Bi, yes, I would have loved to have had children. And if it could have been me giving birth for some other man, bringing into the world his and my off spring, YES, I would have been honored to have done so. But I know that I can't, and don't really give it much thought. So I can understand those who do though. Give you man everything he could want,. including off spring.

No, happy not to get pregnant, but fun taking (and giving) baby batter! Don't care if it's from a virile, fertile, big balled, yng daddy or one with a low sperm count! As long as they cum inside me! And i don't mind pretending if the guy has had his prostrate or balls removed, shoots blanks, or doesn't cum at all as long as he's hard and orgasms up me.... love taking a throbbing cock! I'll just pretend he's unloading his big bull ball load into me!

• 3 months later...
Guest bugchaser63

Yes. I would like a poz top to fuck me in the missionary position so I can look in his eyes at the precise moment he fills me with his seed. That would be the equivalent of getting pregnant.