Guest jackdaw

Guest jackdaw

I’m looking for men with HVL to knock me up. I want to get the inevitable over with plus I just think sex with poz men is hotter than hell! I’m torn between one guy pozzing me that I can feel connected to or a conversion party to speed things up. What do you think? Drop me a line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest seedme01001
On 3/15/2015 at 9:15 PM, jackdaw said:

I’m looking for men with HVL to knock me up. I want to get the inevitable over with plus I just think sex with poz men is hotter than hell! I’m torn between one guy pozzing me that I can feel connected to or a conversion party to speed things up. What do you think? Drop me a line.

Just party with a poz top.  use his syringe.  just found out I converted big time.  VL >3M Tcell 70

• 2 months later...
Guest cumbear
On 3/15/2015 at 9:15 PM, jackdaw said:

I think if it's what you want you should do whatever it takes to get it. I regularly play with a POZ fuck buddy and although we share a connection and I really want him to be the one who pozzes me, I know my odds are better if I play the field and take as many poz tops/loads as possible so when not playing with my buddy I'm actively chasing and fucking around with other POZ guys. 

• 4 years later...