Wet patch on my pants after taking loads

I have been getting bred for a couple of years now, but usually by one of my reg tops and i get to clean up after. Recently i signed up on bb sites and started taking any one who wanted to breed me. i took 3 loads one lunch time and went back to work. i was pushing some of the cum out so it made my ass cheeks slick, and i could slip a finger in between my butt cheeks and get some cum on it to lick off. What i didnt realize was that by mid afternoon i had a big wet patch on my jeans ass where all the cum had soaked through. A woman in the office said what did you sit in? It has happened a couple of times since, once at the home depot wearing boxers and shorts, sneezed and had a big blob run down my leg! i have found it really erotic to keep the anonymous loads i get in me and not just squeeze them out straight away into the grass or toilet, so i wasnt sure what to do. Then i came across Tiger underwear!. They make a product they call a training pant, Looks like a normal brief but its extra thick and i have taken multiple loads over several days wearing the same pair. it never soaks thorough and they hold the smell of the cum. I can go the the rest room, squeeze some cum out into them and lick it up. They are fantastic! Anyone else have other ways of not looking like you wet your pants? B)

Guest seeder2

The best method to prevent leaking is to carry a small butt plug and insert it after you gotten fucked. Using a small one you can walk and work normal, knowing that the seeds are staying inside you. In the evening you can remove it.