Bareback.com Mobile Site Testing

BBAdmin

Please help us test the new mobile version of the site if you have a mobile phone or tablet. We need as much input as possible to make sure this works great for everyone.

Site URL : http://m.bareback.com

Site access details needed to log in:

user : guest

password : demo1

For feedback : find link on left side of the menu list.

Also, please post as much information and advice here as you can!

So far, things are looking good for the mobile site. Using safari via my ipad, I noticed some issues with the messaging /chat system, mainly the site freezing up when I tried to respond to a message. Since that continued to happen. I've yet had the chance to use any of the other features on the mobile site.... Oh, and the GPS seems to be off for me... By a country off, it looked like..

• Like 1

Guest PervertedME2

I got an error message after signing in stating " the page was reloaded after an error", But seems fine. I will use the site a bit from my IPhone 5s for the next foreseeable future to assist. This will have to wait till tomorrow tho, peeps...tired. I will go ahead & open my dashboard, but no news from me is good news, ok?

Looking at my sexual profile I see that it's mixed up on the mobile app. For example, next to tattoos the response shows " gay."

• 1 month later...

You have to click on the "Filter" button on the right then you can type in a name.

Click Guys on the bottom of the screen and then Filter on the right.

I'm struggling to search for a profile name. Only getting a list sorted alphabetically. No use unless you want to scroll through pages of 10 profiles each of over 6000 profiles listed

• 1 month later...
Guest prepjock7

got the email requesting feed back. one feature I would like to see listed more prominently is the "Who has viewed you." I saw it once, now I can't find it. It would be great if it were right next to "Profiles you have viewed."

Guest irishtxn

I understand the need for the "enter" screen, but with my Windows phone I'm having a problem getting past that! It's just real frustrating since I am a newbie here!

This morning I noticed that I don't get messages on the mobile site that are visible here in Inbox.