vivid wild dreams

Anyone been having exotic wild dreams lately?

Last night I would swear I was awake all night, couldn't sleep, just dozing.

I was looking out of a window watching and waving at a long parade, not sure what it was! I was slightly bent leaning over the windowsill to see what was passing.

Suddenly 5 guys came into the room, looked like brothers or could have been father and 4 sons, their facial features were very similar, didn't know them but said hi and continued watching parade.

Suddenly one of them pulled my shorts down and started to eat my ass, I didn't budge, soon his big hot hard cock was shoved up my wet hole raw, his balls slap, slap on my arse. I turned my head around and saw them all naked lining up to use my hole, they were all shapes and sizes, muscled to chubby, big long cocks to short really fat ones, all looked uncut, difficult to tell at a glance, the oldest had a huge thick cock that stood out rock hard dripping precum as he watched, I turned back to watch the parade as each took a turn to fuck me raw n load my hole, I think some came back and did me a second time, as I was fucked more than 5 times.

When they finished they got dressed and left, not a word was said the whole time, apart from a few grunts? I still stood there watching and waving to the parade as their cumloads dripped down my legs!

Usually I get rock hard and leak precum with those kind of dreams but nothing like that this time!

And every time I dozed off the same dream repeated... I was exhausted when I finally got up!

Is my psychological mind trying to tell me something? Wouldn't mind if it happened in real life!

But I don't know 5 brothers or a father and 4 sons! Couldn't tell where in the world it was? I keep thinking of London UK having been there a couple of times... they have those sorts of windowsills!

I hope the dreams cum back tonight... the old guy with the huge cock made me scream when he came in me!

Anyone else experience these kind of dreams?

Maybe I'm just getting old and not getting fucked as often as I'd like by anon guys!

Last couple of young guys I picked up from scruff prodded my hole raw briefly then rode my fat cock bareback till they blew... I made sure to cum in them just as they squirted, a deep thrust up them and let my cockhead swell n throb as it squirted... I can keep that going for some time!! Both had a satisfied grin when I left them, so still life left. Lol

I could just be the lust for anon cum, my need to be bred n seeded... tops recently have ended up arse up, not sure why!

• Like 1

I have vivid wild dreams when I can't sleep, wake up and read about someone getting fucked by five guys and then I go back to sleep.

I have vivid wild dreams when I can't sleep, wake up and read about someone getting fucked by five guys and then I go back to sleep.

Damn Ozpozraw, what are you having before bed....I want some. ;) Wouldn't mind topping for you, but would flip and bottom afterwards. Always love flipping, and sharing seed!

Anyone been having exotic wild dreams lately?
Last night I would swear I was awake all night, couldn't sleep, just dozing.
I was looking out of a window watching and waving at a long parade, not sure what it was! I was slightly bent leaning over the windowsill to see what was passing.
Suddenly 5 guys came into the room, looked like brothers or could have been father and 4 sons, their facial features were very similar, didn't know them but said hi and continued watching parade.
Suddenly one of them pulled my shorts down and started to eat my ass, I didn't budge, soon his big hot hard cock was shoved up my wet hole raw, his balls slap, slap on my arse. I turned my head around and saw them all naked lining up to use my hole, they were all shapes and sizes, muscled to chubby, big long cocks to short really fat ones, all looked uncut, difficult to tell at a glance, the oldest had a huge thick cock that stood out rock hard dripping precum as he watched, I turned back to watch the parade as each took a turn to fuck me raw n load my hole, I think some came back and did me a second time, as I was fucked more than 5 times.
When they finished they got dressed and left, not a word was said the whole time, apart from a few grunts? I still stood there watching and waving to the parade as their cumloads dripped down my legs!
Usually I get rock hard and leak precum with those kind of dreams but nothing like that this time!
And every time I dozed off the same dream repeated... I was exhausted when I finally got up!
Is my psychological mind trying to tell me something? Wouldn't mind if it happened in real life!
But I don't know 5 brothers or a father and 4 sons! Couldn't tell where in the world it was? I keep thinking of London UK having been there a couple of times... they have those sorts of windowsills!
I hope the dreams cum back tonight... the old guy with the huge cock made me scream when he came in me!
Anyone else experience these kind of dreams?

I'm a believer in sharing seed. If I fuck you, you are getting loaded from every guy who's ever fucked me. In that sense, I really hate total bottoms. I want the bottom to also fuck me, and share with me every guy that he's ever been with. That way we share, and share alike.

For me, it's really hot to get seeded by a guy you know has been a total bottom slut with many other guys.

Maybe I'm just getting old and not getting fucked as often as I'd like by anon guys!
Last couple of young guys I picked up from scruff prodded my hole raw briefly then rode my fat cock bareback till they blew... I made sure to cum in them just as they squirted, a deep thrust up them and let my cockhead swell n throb as it squirted... I can keep that going for some time!! Both had a satisfied grin when I left them, so still life left. Lol
I could just be the lust for anon cum, my need to be bred n seeded... tops recently have ended up arse up, not sure why!

Hot yes tnbiohazard I'd love to feel u fuck me hard n raw and feel u blow every man who's fucked u's load deep in me, can just imagine all that varied DNA mingling inside me mixing with mine and the 1000 plus others that have fucked and loaded my hole.....

And I'm not a hoarder, I would b happy to plant my load deep in u, I gave up trying to count how many men let alone how many loads I've had! Over the years it must b somewhere between 2000- 3000 loads, that maybe a tad conservative! so take my fat cock and work all those multicultural sperm out of me...