I NEED TO SPEAK TO SITE ADMINISTRATORS

Guest pumpfuckyou

Guest pumpfuckyou

Hello I am looking to speak with the website owners and engineers about improving the site. Saying it on a forum will not really take shape for the minds to move in the right direction. Plus its best to have the members comment on the new improvements for you site by accident it the best answer to know the improvements are helping

I got your message in the admin but have not responded yet. However, please post the info here or give me permission and I'll post it and we can have an open discussion about it so that other memebers can make comments. We want this site to be great and willing to listen to members.

I would love to see something similar to what another site does, called "Cum Challenges". If you participate in the challenges, and then post your experience, you get "slut points" or something like that, and earn badges. I think something like that would be great to incorporate into the site, and after doing enough "Challenges", earning a certain amount of points, coupled with some of the other items you have included to get free memberships, I think participate would grow. I mean if you maybe halved the amount of forum posts needed to be a gold member for life, but added to it that you do a certain number of the challenges with posting some pics/vids....it could be an interesting combination. As for the challenges, I believe there should be "Official" challenges, which are the ones you'd use to count for memberships, and then non-official ones that the members could post in the forums. Again, with any challenges, to claim you've done them would mean to post the story of how you completed them, which would increase forum use quite a bit. If you want to message me personally, I can send you the link to the page that I saw these on, if you're not aware of it already.

• 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use

This is completely off topic but i don't get why some members ( you know who you are ) feel the constant need to add there 2 cents to every single comment / suggestion / experience etc made on this website quoting the previous post all the time every time & it happens a lot by certain members i don't want to mention any one's name. I hope something can be done about this because i for one find it annoying & just get the feeling that the person doing this is from another website like breeding zone only here to disrupt the forums. I hope Michael you can do something about these annoying posters.

• 5 years later...
Guest Huffer69

I've just noticed this post about merit badges etc - what a cool idea & I think it must have been started ( of have I missed the boat ? ) Anyway it seems I now have 3 badges of honour & hadn't realised ( LOL ) I got a Week In one followed by a Month In & now I have just got my One Year In - gosh that must mean I have been taking my clothes off & posting various comments for 365 days & keep moving from Gold, Silver & Bronze position & no warning points either !! Glad to know I'm doing sumat right & keeping within the rules - BIG SHOUT out to those who follow me, who respond & reply etc :)   

Keep posting guys & embrace our naughty nakedness & remember - BARE IS BEST !! :P