My wish for the new year....

It is a new year now. I have a wish for the new year; a desire i would love to have fullfilled.

It is my desire to find a good top man who can take me places sexually. A horny top theat knows how to fuck the holes of a good hungry bottom man like me.

I would love not only for him to use me but to set up a group to host me overnight ( or for a weekend ) and use me the whole time. Maybe they are in my area or renting a place in a secluded area; as soon as i show up i am stripped and kept that way while there much of the time plyed with alcohol and mega hits of poppers, restrained, etc and a sex toy for the group the whole time.

also if they or they or he wants to take me to a leather bar as his sub, only to be given drinks and poppers and passed around between the guys at the bar etc and maybe taken to a back room etc.

then taken back to the place after bar and used all night

post-105781-0-25311100-1420208619_thumb.

It is a new year now. I have a wish for the new year; a desire i would love to have fullfilled.

It is my desire to find a good top man who can take me places sexually. A horny top theat knows how to fuck the holes of a good hungry bottom man like me.

I would love not only for him to use me but to set up a group to host me overnight ( or for a weekend ) and use me the whole time. Maybe they are in my area or renting a place in a secluded area; as soon as i show up i am stripped and kept that way while there much of the time plyed with alcohol and mega hits of poppers, restrained, etc and a sex toy for the group the whole time.

also if they or they or he wants to take me to a leather bar as his sub, only to be given drinks and poppers and passed around between the guys at the bar etc and maybe taken to a back room etc.

then taken back to the place after bar and used all night

Love to see a bottom with ambition! :)