So, who's from the UK?

Guest bimancsub

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I live inCambridge- keen to get my holes filled - saunas don’t seem the best places for B.B. I have limited time, so if you can tell me where in London I can confidently turn up knowing I’ll get filled, that would be great.

i’m guessing Hard On and Backstreet are the most likely places. I need places where the fact I’m not perfectly toned and am carrying up to 2 stones extra weight won’t stop me taking loads.

Thanks for reading - any help/suggestions welcome.

Guest swm1963
15 hours ago, hungrysubbuk said:

I live inCambridge- keen to get my holes filled - saunas don’t seem the best places for B.B. I have limited time, so if you can tell me where in London I can confidently turn up knowing I’ll get filled, that would be great.

i’m guessing Hard On and Backstreet are the most likely places. I need places where the fact I’m not perfectly toned and am carrying up to 2 stones extra weight won’t stop me taking loads.

Thanks for reading - any help/suggestions welcome.

Just referring to the above statement re " saunas not  being the best places for BB " - well not in my experience - I would say the complete opposite !! Having spent quite a few times exploring various saunas in the north-west of England - I would say that BB seems to be the norm - am only presuming this from the fact that despite seeing plenty of baskets dotted around the various complexes with both rubbers in half of them & lube sachets in the other half - & noting that thru the time spent there it was the baskets of lube that always ran out first while the baskets with rubbers in never seem to be touched !! So hungrysubbuk - I'd persevere with any saunas - I venture to think you'll find what you are looking for !!  

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...