Verified or Not?

Guest abig14me

Guest abig14me

Over the last 3 weeks I have made 4 attempts to confirm whether or not my account is verified as I see different info when I'm at different parts of the site. I used the Contact Us form and got my username and password sent to me. I replied back that wasn't what I asked. I waited a week and then emailed support@bareback.com directly with screenshots. A week later I forwarded the previous week's email again.

When I first login to the site, I'm not verified. When I go to my Account settings I am verified. When I send an email, I'm not verified. So is my account verified or not?

This is my last attempt to get my question answered.

Guest abig14me

That pic will be verified than your profile shows as verified

Yes, I submitted a photo more than a year ago and was verified as confirmed in my Account settings. But when I first login and when I send an email, it says that I'm not verified. Conflicting info in different parts of the site and so far no help/response from customer support....

Guest abig14me

You are not verified. I don't see you as Verified. You can see this if you go to My Account and My Photos and Click Verified Photo. You don't have one there and therefore your photo is not verified.

My Account settings show my Account Status as Verified, which is where the confusion comes from.

post-2187-0-52897900-1415420255_thumb.pn