poz guys

bbonlybtm

Always let them know, they can make their choice... unless its just an anon fuck in the dark who wants to take it raw no questions!

Met a couple of virgins who wanted me to fuck them bb, explained everything to them n they still wanted it, one said he was going to get fucked raw anyway, and accepted he would be pozzed at some stage! Other didnt want me to cum inside him, explained he could still get pozzed from precum, he still wanted me to pull out until he felt me swell inside, then asked me to shove it deep! I obliged! I just took my time breaking into them, soon had my balls slapping as they moaned, both came back for more, one became a real btm slutt taking any raw cock n cum loads. Other likes to be fucked raw long n slow in 1 on 1 sessions and has learnt how to use his ass to milk cock, takes multiple loads in a session, flips n fucks like a rabbit as ur juice drips from his asshole!

• Like 3

Guest Natural2

Although I mow usually catagorize myself as a bottom, I was in the past a total top. Also, when I meet a young relatively inexperienced bottom, I switch back to being an aggressive top. So, I have had a lot of experience as both a bottom and a top. When I top, I don't like to be asked my status. I just seems to take the spontanaety and fun out of the experience. As a bottom, I find it exciting and a super turn-on not knowing a guy's HIV status until we have pretty much passed the point of no return and he is pumping away at my ass, about to shoot his load. Of course, it is to be noted that in some states, the laws either directly, or indirectly require telling your sex partner your status before you start fucking. Personally, I think it is worth it to take the legal risk and NOT TELL your bottom your HIV status until after you have given him your poz load, unless he bluntly asks and insists on an answer. There is no need to feel guilty, In this day and age, almost everyone knows the risk of unprotected sex. If a guy chooses to go ahead and let you bareback

him without knowing your status, it is his responsibility. So, go ahead and have a fucking good time!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hotmotherfucker

Although the risks of unprotected sex are widely known, I think it is important that you disclose your status before engaging.

Give the person the choice to proceed or not - my thoughts :)

• 4 weeks later...

If someone wants to bareback they should assume the other guy is poz. If asked I tell and go from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol, i dont ask, just hope that PrEP really does work! Has so far. Had a couple of guys tell me they are poz as they spilled their seed in me. Poz tops realy seem to get off on saying they are dumping their poz seed in me as they cum, it happens a lot. I guess most guys who are bb are expecting me as a bottom to expect them to be poz

• Like 1

Guest seeder2

Fucking toxic seeds into a neg bottom can be a legal issue, esp if the bottom get real sick from the fuck flu. They get scared because nothing can be done to prevent the sickness. I can last a short time or longer. So your taking a risk but if your fucking at a bathhouse or book store, you don't have to disclose your status unless you want. I think most guys get infected this way.

Here in Australia a poz guy is supposed to disclose his status to any sex partner, can be jailed for putting someone at risk, top or btm! However in practise- saunas, sex clubs, online, guys who bareback are usually poz or know the risks and accept them without asking status. My profiles have my poz status but i still get asked! And i still find guys who don't know what poz, undectable, raw or bareback means usually happy to explain but wonder where have these guys been!!

There have been a few neg guys who bareback, fcuk like rabbits, but specify not with poz guys, tops and btms, they believe the guys that tell them they are neg and will go from one raw hole or fcuk to another in same raw session... must be invincible!!!

I got reported once, guy broke the condom while inside me, pulled out and slid it down to his balls then continued fucking blowing in me... my profile was marked poz but i hadn't said anything to him. He freaked later, caused lots of drama and i had to go for an interview, got a warning but said he contacted me through my clearly marked status in my profile, could have stopped and re-covered himself and with a profile name ozpoz should have known more... case was dismissed!

Now i make sure all know my status beforehand even though profile is clearly marked.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Rivnwolf

Always dislose. I wasnt told and it hit me hard. You bb and you take the risk, being drunk and not being fully cohearent aside, i have to live with it. I wouldnt want to put someone else in my position.

• 1 month later...
Guest seeder2

Its important and the law to disclose your status to your fuck buddy. If he does infect, then he cannot get the law after you. The key reason for disclosing is that some guys that get the fuck flu, get real sick and get scared because they just have to wait out the sickness. So disclose to protect yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

The law can be an ass! I disclosed to my bf online before we met, he said he was poz too, so we got together, i found later he's a lying sod, now says i pozzed him! Not sure how as I've only fucked him twice, I'm undectable, and he screamed so much 'it's too big, it's too big' couldn't fuck him properly! Easier to roll over and take his 9" thick meat and pump him till he blew at least twice each time... bloody youngsters just can't keep up! Now I'm fed up with his lies and want him to leave but he always comes back with the 'you pozzed me bit' if he keeps it up i will have to go through the testing to prove it wasn't me, but not sure how?

I was pozzed over 30 years ago so the strain that pozzed him should be very different from mine, shouldn't it.

It's been my experience, having been diagnosed at 18 years old and navigating the complicated dating/hookup scene for the last 22 years, that putting your status out there right up front serves as a sort of snow plow to weed out anyone who isn't comfortable being with a positive partner and leaves (mostly) just the guys who are more open to it. There's no getting away from the occasional judgemental jerk who goes out of his way to make sure you feel adequately ashamed of yourself while inflating his own sense of superiority, but you just have to see those assholes for the shallow high horse jockeys that they are and tune them out.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Most poz guys will be on meds, so catching it from them maybe difficult.

May have to take a holiday to some poor country where the meds are too expensive, may pick up more than hiv there though!!

I am kinda a new to being poz. Just 9 months since I started taking raw cock, 6 months since the sex that likely pozzed me and 4 months since the test that confirmed I had converted.

That being said, I have been clear about my intentions to get pozzed and have been clear about my status--both on line and in person. I have found that has opened a lot of opportunities for sex with some great guys (mostly poz as well) and some really mind blowing sex.