anal sex and LSD

No but heard about it being done anonymously at bathhouse! Some unsuspecting young btm in dark area got a cock up him with a tablet on the end, not sure what! But felt a warm glow in his ass and wanted to b fucked all night by anyone, initially he only wanted condoms used but he ended up in sling taking raw cock, in open room lots of guys cumin n going, ass dripping with cum still wanting more when I left! I think I know the guy that did it, he gave him a few good raw fuckings during the night!

I'd like to know what tablet it was, take some myself! Just wish the guy had done it to me....

• 5 weeks later...

I've been well fucked a few times on LSD or extacy. Loved it so much. I was just a complete filthy cumdump. Sometimes lost count of the guys that were just totally using me like a dirty cum slut. Great fun x

• 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use

I never knew you could take ecstasy as a booty bump, Oh well we learn something every day, This i will have too try out soon.

• 11 months later...
Guest topload

Never used LSD. Had pleasure with weed. Make me hard, more dominant than ever and make the ws sensational - could pee more. The slut enjoyed and said the taste was stronger and couldn't stop asking for more.

• 1 year later...
Guest Spobuttslut

I had took one hit of acid cruising around n playing video games when it hit. It was very strong n only one guy i knew lived near by. I went to his house n asked if i stayed there till my peak was gone. I hadnt seen him in 2yrs n had live in bf, we had wild sex back then n turns out his bf picked me up once n fked me in a lot. We were all horny af n during a 3way suckfest the bf fingered me n i was moaning like a whore. They flipflop fked me n i never had anal orgasms so hard n got so loud 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SirLoin1211

Acid [LSD] can be too intense sometimes. I don't trust the new stuff.

Personally, I've had excellent results with organics - mushrooms,  peyote, etc. Unlike acid, 'shrooms really create a sensual and erotic state that comes close to the same feeling as Xtasy [molly]. You can by growing kits online.