Safe way to bb?

Guest mnguy86

So I'm getting sick of waiting to try bb. I have a couple condoms that have been in my car over the last three winters and summers, if I find a top who is absolutely set on safe sex and have him wear one of those it could break and that would be safer don't you think?

Bud, if you're willing to try risking a condom that is possible to break, then it sounds like you're willing to take the chance for potentially getting something. The risk can be a real adrenalin rush in itself. I believe you simply need to either accept that you want NO RISK, and use a condom at all times, or you accept that you like the idea of the bareback sex so much that you're willing to take that risk, and then go for the plunge. You will never get rid of the desire, if you are wanting bareback sex. The desire will eat at you, day and night. If you want the least amount of worry, while still barebacking, then find a doctor you can confide in, tell him you are bisexual and want to bareback with other men, and ask to be put on PrEP. If you're not aware of what PrEP is, then google it. It is a med. that can reduce the risk of getting the virus, even if you bareback with someone who's positive. I know guys who are on PrEP who bareback with guys who have full blown AID's, and they are still negative. But if you want NO RISK at ALL, then don't even have sex with a condom, cause there's still risks, even with a condom.

Thanks for the feedback. I found two local tops that are both willing to "prove" they are neg and want to bb me regularly so I think I might just try it, it is driving me crazy not knowing what it feels like.

I don't know how these fellows are willing to 'prove' they are neg...if it is their most recent blood test then that is NOT sufficient...the vrus incubates over a period of time...the general concensus being 3 to 6 months....so a test is only accurate in that the virus has not multipled and gestated fully enough to be counted....the recent neg test does not account for recent exposure....if you want to stay clear of hiv...sorry kid..you gotta avoid barebacking

• 2 weeks later...

There is a waiting period between getting tested and getting the result..

Test result is only good at the time of test, if they fuck in between test is invalid.

Breaking a condom when fucking can cause stress for both parties, some dont want to deal with hiv, especially if they believe they are fucking safe.

Better to find guys who want to bb, its still a lottery as to poz/ neg but you both should be aware of consequences.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Once you do it, you'll never go back to having a guy's cock in a condom ever again, I'm Poz but I'm on good meds that keep me undetectable, the guy that fucks me has been tested regularly and is Neg, he fucks me bareback all the time, he blows his seed deep inside, there's nothing like it in the world, Well how did we come to exist? By having our parents barebacking to bring into this world.

It's the most natural thing in the world getting bareback, it's the most natural sex in the wold, because I've known that I was born to be bred, I was born to take a man inside of me, almost like being a female, without the female bits, if you get what I mean, I can tell you it's the most beautiful natural thing to have done.

To have a man to make love to you and to feel his love deep inside of my manpussy and leave something so special deep inside of me, what I call his special intimate gift that was meant for me to have as a token of his love to me, that's what it feels like when you are a true bottom, a true bottom that was meant to receive that special intimate gift from him at the time of his climax, weather he's HIV+ or not, I consider his special gift that he gives to you deep inside of you, including myself, is more precious than flowers or cards.

So that's what it is like being a true bottom, so if you do have this intimate barebacking with these two men, I would say, go for it and live life.​

• 3 months later...

sero-sorting can have some value in avoiding toxic tops. but, i offer my story. no doubt, once i was barebacking, i was taking a lot of cock. i knew i would likely become infected and was indeed converted rather quickly.

however, the guy most likely to have converted me was stealthing. His profile(s) all indicated he was "d and d free".....he was neither. I almost did not hook up with him.....since I was enjoying the sex with poz guys (a whole different post). but, i had been in a bit of a dry spell due to work and a few other things....so it had been a bit since I had felt a good cock split my ass.

He was a very skilled cocksman and we had a number of great fuck sessions over a few days. He finally told me that he was poz and not on meds. A couple months later, I woke up with the fuck flu.

You go bare....there will be a risk......some guys go bare for years and never catch anything. others, like me get pozzed quickly. Of course there are other things....Hep C, gonno, syph, warts.....so HIV is not the only risk.

So, to me the question is not am I gonna bareback or not...it is, do I understand the risk and am I willing to live with the results.

Guest barehole4use

Only way to have safe bareback sex is is to get prep for yourself or make sure the top is poz undetectable - any other way is not going to be safe for you.