Trying to get the courage to go bb for the first time

Guest mnguy86

I have never done bb but it seems like it would be incredible. I am a bottom. I am married so I have to be super careful about not getting anything, but I really feel like I am missing out by not taking a top bare. Any suggestions or encouragement to help me get the nerve up to finally try it?

Guest chanceit3030

Going bareback is never safe. I am married and have played with guys for years. They always say they are negative and clean. I became positive 3 years ago by guys that say they are clean. Best to assume every guy is positive. Thanks to meds (expensive but insurance covers) a guy can live a almost normal life. Always need to use rubbers with women and guys who aren't positive. Good thing though is once your positive you don't need to worry about hiv as long as you take your meds. There are other diseases though to worry about. I love getting fucked bareback and taking loads and swallowing too.

Guest bott4topz

once you start to take it bb....its hard to stop.......then its only a matter of time till your poz

Have to disagree, with you "only a matter of time" depends on how sexually active you are and the crowd your giving up your ass too.

Barebacking is an awesome feeling with cocks that are large and hit that spot, feeling that seed shooting up deep inside your ass and the top pulling out slowly only to be replace by another hot large top is mind boggling fucking awesome feeling, eating there cum at the end is better

There is Prep. It's a medicine that is expensive, but will help prevent you from getting HIV, when you bareback. Talk to a doctor about it. Also, it's more safe to be with someone who is poz, but undetectable, then someone who say's their negative, but haven't tested after their last fuck. In a study that was done on mixed couples, one poz, one not, who barebacked, there was no case of the negative partner getting HIV from their partner. There were some cases where the neg. person became poz, but through testing the HIV DNA, they found that it was not from their partner, which means it came from them sleeping with someone other than their partner, who was poz. But if you absolutely don't want ANY chance of getting the bug, then use condoms, and pray, or don't have sex.

That being said, there is nothing like taking the seed of another man. That's how it was meant to be, and it will change you for life, even if it doesn't make you poz. Once you've felt another man shoot inside you, you won't want to turn back. It's all you'll desire. Trust me, it's worth it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On January 25, 2015 at 2:52 PM, bellyguy44 said:

I have to disagree a bit. I had bare sex my whole life and enjoyed it all the time. And I am still neg. But I have to admit, if it would happen to get poz, it wouldn´t be a big deal for me.

Like many other guys here, I went bareback for many years without ever getting converted or any other STD.  I also know that I had to have taken some poz cock.....just the law of averages......but never was infected.

i did make the decision to start seeking out poz cock......and got fucked a lot....in a short time....but none of that converted me.

Still, during a somewhat lengthy "dry spell" I was unable to find a poz guy to ride.....so I started fucking with a guy who claimed to be D and D free.   We fucked raw.....a lot....he was a very skilled cocksman.  However, after a good number of fuck sessions, he finally confessed to being not only poz....but to be off of medication.   The rest....as they say...is history.....6 weeks or so after that first fuck with him, I woke up with symptoms of the fuck flu....tested and confirmed he had indeed pozzed my ass.

No doubt, I would have let him fuck me had he been honest.  In fact, I would have likely begged him to fuck me even more!  My point is not that I got pozzed.....that was gonna happen sooner or later.  Rather......you never really know....and each time a raw cock explodes in your negative hole, you are taking some risk.  

I certainly do not condone that....in fact, I am a proponent of the virtues of poz on poz sex.   But to use an old phrase...if you can't do the time...don't do the crime.

BWT, the guy how nailed me and I still have sex quite often.  It still is some of the hottest fucking I have ever known....

Guest barehole4use

To your question MNGUY86 : Yes i agree with you with you being married & all you will have to be super careful esp when you don't want to go home & give the wife or your man any std's, That being said & done you are missing out a lot you are right in   feeling this feeling because being bare fucked is the most natural way to fuck or be fucked, No condom sex is the best & it was the way god intended for us to fuck so it's no surprise it feels amazing. The only real advice i can give is if you want to be bare fucked try & find a top who is on meds & undetectable that is most likely your safest bet at not getting Poz. Assume everyone is poz & toxic when they want to bare fuck you. The only way to really know is to ask them upfront & honestly. I hope this advice helps you achieve your goals.

I luv BB breeding BI married men a LOT....

and once you feel a thick throbbing cock like mine exploding deep n raw n you...your never going to care about rubbers.

WOOF

• Like 1

Never ending debate.

My first bare cock made me cum in minutes. Bare cock is an awesome feeling and you sould try. use your best judgement while you pick your stud. When you feel his cock's salive covered head pressing against your hole making it's way deeper with every each stroke, stop worrying and let your arse absorb the pleasure.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

Took me a long time to get up the courage to go bareback but once I did there was no going back. There is no comparison between wrapped and raw cock - raw feels so much better for both the top and bottom. When my top started cumming inside me I was in a state of physical and mental orgasmic bliss I had never before experienced -- shot my load on the floor between our feet hands free - I was so turned on it just happened without my even thinking about it or trying to cum.

If you're thinking about crossing that line and taking bare cock for the first time educate your yourself on the options available like limiting your sexual partners or PREP therapy to reduce your risks. Not getting preachy here, just offering options. I started barebacking long before PREP was on option so I was careful in the beginning but eventually my slutty desires took over and I became the cumdump bottom I always wanted to be.

If you take the plunge be prepared for how it will change you. Like others have said above, "once you take it bb it's hard to stop" and "once you feel a thick throbbing cock exploding deep and raw inside you you're never going to care about rubbers again". Those two quotes pretty much sum up how I went from a condom queen to total raw slut. 

• 1 month later...

Just my personal feeling about it - because you could possibly expose an innocent party (wife) to anything you might 'bring home' I would not go through the risk.  I have to agree that there is something special about someone you really care about depositing a part of them inside you and always being a part of you whether you stay together or not.

On 9/21/2014 at 6:35 AM, WolfHunts said:

been giving and taking bare loads for 20+ years. Still neg

me too. still neg....but i have a fuckbud now for the last 5 yrs monogamously. he is across the back yard in the main house and I am in the guest house.......LOVE BAREBACK and loads.....