MAC MEN 8: THE PARTY 4 FANTASTIC FOURSOME

Guest randyrawman

Guest randyrawman

“More…loads…” is the first thing I say when I come back to my senses about a minute later laying on top of Kenny’s sweaty, muscled back.

“You all right, man?” he asks.

“I think I blacked out for a second,” I say. “Other than that, never been better.”

I look over to the load board and see Lito making a hashmark, his huge cock swinging like a pendulum, a long drop of spunk hanging past his knees. Then I look down to see my cock is still wedged up Kenny’s ass. Good. I love to watch and feel my spent spunkshooter snake out of a cummed up manhole and I’m glad I miss the withdrawal during my mini fuck-coma.

“Don’t pull out yet, Randy.”

I turn to see Angel, the man responsible for the slutty turn my life has taken. Angel goes in for a hot, wet kiss—I never get tired of those lips--then crawls under Kenny and positions his gaping mouth under Kenny’s freshly-bred fuckhole.

“Now you can pull out,” he says.

As I start to withdraw, I see Angel’s hungry eyes and gaping mouth on either side of my cummy spent shaft. My cum-caked cockhead squelches out of Kenny’s hole bringing with it a hot, white glob of seed that lands right on Angel’s tongue. It’s followed a second later by my shiny wet cock, which he takes to the base in one gulp.

Kenny stands and turns to face me while Angel sucks down the dregs of my load, tasting me and all the men who filled Kenny before me.

“That was so fucking hot,” Kenny sighs, his scruffy flushed face an inch away from mine.

“Lito Cruz bred me, right?” I ask, reaching around to finger my swollen hole. “Right after I unloaded in you? Or did I dream that?”

“It fucking happened,” says Kenny. “I watched him unload in you in that mirror right there while your load was seeping into me. It was fucking amazing.”

Before Kenny goes to make a mark on the wall for my load, we promise to get together soon to, “hang out and reminisce about our high school days.”

“Or we can just swap cum,” he suggests.

“I’ll take option B,” I say.

Angel lets my cock slide out of his mouth then stands up to give me a sloppy warm spermkiss. Then he leads me by the hand to a spunk-spattered fuck bench. We each put one knee up on the bench for balance then face each other and finger each other’s battered cumholes.

“How are you doing?” he says softly.

“This is too fucking much, man,” I say. “I’ve never been into drugs, but I feel like I’m on something, like drunk on cock and ass and flesh and cum and all these hot fucking men. I know there’s a world outside this place, where I have a life and a job and responsibilities and all that shit, but I don’t care about it. I just want this night to go on and on and on.”

“It can,” says Angel, “and it will. And you’ll still have your life and your responsibilities and everything but you’ll also have this life as a fucking hot barebacker to escape to when you feel the need to do what we were born to do as men with cocks; breed a hungry hole.”

“And there are so many hot men in this room--hell, in this world--and I want to swap spunk with all of them,” I say. “Every load I take, every hole I breed just makes me want more and more and more.”

“I knew it,” he says. “I could see that in you the moment I met you.”

“Fuck, you’re wet,” I say, when I feel a big glob of cum drip down my fingers to the floor. “How many loads have you taken so far?”

“Taken four, given three,” he says. “How ‘bout you?”

“I’ll tell you later,” I say. “Right now, I’m too out of it to think. I know I’ve taken more cum than I’ve given.”

“You got more in you?” he asks.

Before I can answer, Hassan, Marcus’s Middle-Eastern buddy from before taps me on the shoulder. “You guys look like you’re in deep conversation,” Hassan teases, his half-hard cock slapping against my thigh. “I thought guys came here to fuck, not talk.”

“We’re talking about fucking,” I say with a smile.

“How ‘bout you keep on right on talking while I tap that ass like I wanted to earlier,” Hassan proposes.

“I’ve been kind of raving about it,” says Marcus sauntering up behind Angel. “And I’ve always wanted to tag Angel’s hole.”

“You’ve tagged my hole,” Angel reminds him. “Not that I’m complaining.”

“I’ve fucked you, yes,” clarifies Marcus, “at Ron’s birthday breed-up but I didn’t unload in you because the birthday boy got all the loads, remember?”

“Oh right,” remembers Angel. “It even said that on the invitation. But I remember I wanted cum so bad that night. So I got Frank to breed me without letting on that he was--even though I could feel every hot jet--and then he came in Ron a little while later. Luckily, he’s a quick rebounder.”

Hassan pulls my chin toward him and starts kissing me softly on the lips. The slow, sweet pace is a nice change after so much balls-to-the-wall man-pounding. Marcus does the same to Angel. Hassan takes my hand and leads me around the fuckbench so I’m facing Angel who’s being put into position by Marcus. Angel and I smile at each other—we know what we’re in for--then kneel on the bench, face to face, offering up our slick, hungry asses for the taking.

I stare into Angel’s eyes as I feel Hassan’s throbbing cock slide into my ass. Angel’s eyes widen right along with mine as Marcus slides into him. As they start to fuck, Hassan and Marcus coordinate their slow, sensuous fuck-rhythms so that everything I’m feeling, I can see on Angel’s face and visa versa.

“They’re totally doing a number on us,” I say to Angel.

“We can play that game, too,” says Angel. He looks up to Hassan behind me.

“My friend Randy’s hole is sweet, isn’t it, studman?” says Angel. “I know it’s sweet because I was the first man to go in there bare to breed him. I flooded his guts with a massive load of sperm. I still remember how good it felt to shoot my hot ropes right up that perfect hole that had never been seeded before. And once that happened, everything in Randy’s world was different. I unleashed a monster.” With that Angel kisses me. “A fuck monster.”

“I’m about to unleash a monster, too,” taunts Marcus, “right up your sweet hole, Angel…but not yet.”

“Marcus, you can try to hold off all you want but if Angel wants your load, and you know he does, that ass is going to milk it out of you,” I say. “I know because Angel’s the first fucker who let me cum in him bare…but he didn’t just let me, he made me with his talented ass. And now he’s going to make you, too.“

I can see in Angel’s eyes that he’s starting to really use those expert ass muscles of his to get Marcus’s seed. “He’s turning on the milking machine, isn’t he?”

“Oh fuck,” says Marcus. “That’s incredible.”

“And your aching balls are pulling up, aren’t they?” I ask him.

Marcus just nods, in rhythm with his fuckstrokes.

“Better keep up, fucker,” Angel says to Hassan.

“Fine,” says Hassan who matches him stroke for stroke for a while but finally gives up and just starts to longdick me as hard as he can.

“That’s it, Hassan,” I groan. “I love those long strokes. I love hearing the wet sounds as you slide in and out on the carpet of cum your buddy Marcus blasted up there earlier. Add to it, fucker. Flood me.”

“Do it, fuckers,” demands Angel. “What are you waiting for? I see you two at the gym together all the time, strutting around like you’re the hottest fuckstuds going, silently promising that if a bottom stud’s lucky enough to get that hot, worked out body pounding into him that he’s also gonna get a big, hot, wet load.”

“So you guys gonna deliver or what?” I say, as Hassan starts jackhammering his cock right past my prostate. I fall forward and hold onto Angel’s shoulders as Hassan starts the inevitable build to orgasm.

“Breed us, fuckers!” begs Angel, holding onto my shoulders as Marcus gets ready to spunk him up. “Give us your hot loads!”

I look up and see Marcus nodding frantically at Hassan as his orgasm overtakes him. “Get ready for my load,” he pants. “Here….it….cummmmmmms!”

I stare deeply into Angel’s pleading eyes. “Every drop, Angel,” I command him. “Take every drop of Marcus’s hot load.”

I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh fuck, take the load, take the load!” barks Marcus, his massive pecs heaving as he unloads in my breeding mentor’s hot, insatiable cumhole. “Unnnnnnnngh! Unnnnngh! Yeah, that’s it. Unnnngh!”

“Now your turn, Hassan,” says Angel, breathless from the recent breeding. “My friend Randy needs your load. Look in his eyes. He’s living for it. Nothing else matters to him right now but your hot load of mansperm. Don’t let him down. Blast your cum into that perfect ass.”

“It’s cumming, fucker,” Hassan gasps, slapping my hips with his big hands as his cock pistons in and out of me in long slippery fuckstrokes. Hassan is the king of longdicking and I love the way it feels, especially with so much manjuice up there already. “You’re getting seeded, dude, whether you want it or not.”

“Oh, he wants it,” says Angel.

“I want it,” I beg. “Breed me, stud. Knock me up with that hot sperm.”

“Aaaaaaaaghhhhhhh!” shouts Hassan, claiming the distinction as my loudest cummer of the night so far. “Aaaagh, aaagh, ughhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuucckkkk, oh fuck oh fuck.”

“Soak it all in, Randy,” says Angel grabbing my face and putting his mouth right up to my ear. “Let it seep into you, every microscopic bit of it, make that sperm part of you.”

I take Angel’s words to heart. I close my eyes and visualize Hassan’s hot jets of mancum as they blast into me; one rope hitting one asswall, the next hitting the other, the third hitting the roof of my ass-tunnel and the rest shooting straight ahead in several more strong blasts. “I feel it,” I groan. “I feel every pulse. Give it all to me, Hassan, drain those giant nuts.”

Hassan falls onto my back with a thud. “Best cum tonight,” he says after catching his breath.

“Thanks, man,” I say. “That was even better than I imagined. I knew you were going to be a hot fuck but those long strokes hit places in me I didn’t even know I had.”

Angel, Marcus, Hassan and I stand in a circle, caressing each other’s shoulders, back and asses and recovering from the heavy-duty mind/assfuck. I like these guys. I could see the four of us hanging out outside of here; having meals, working out, catching movies, like double-dating except everybody’s fucking everybody and no hole is safe.

I glance over Angel’s shoulder at the wall of loads. It’s two-thirds covered in hashmarks. I want to take a photo of the wall before I leave for my Facebook cover page. To the uniformed viewer, it’s just a wall with a bunch of hashmarks on it. But all my Shudder buddies would know it’s all about assloads. I like to imagine my fellow barebackers innocently surfing the web at work, landing on my page and getting a raging hard-on at the thought of Shudder, then leaving the office and whatever work it is they were supposed to be doing, to get their breed on as soon as possible.

And if I’m in the neighborhood, I’m more than happy to leave my desk to take their seed.

• 2 weeks later...