First BB session was First gay scene.

Guest buns4cum

Guest buns4cum

The first time I took a load in my ass was what made me into the bottom whore I am today. I not only took one load but a whole gang full of cocks and cum.

I was just 15 and summer had just begun. A group of us had built a treehouse the summer before and had used it as a place to make out with girls, cop a feel and to try to get them to suck our cocks. As I was the younger of the group, this summer I had the treehouse all to myself because the others all stopped cumming around because they had all gotten their drivers licenses and were dating chicks and taking them to the usual parking spots.

One summer day the older brother of one of my old treehouse buddies surprised me with a visit just as I was stroking out a nice load. He came in just as I shot and without a word dropped down and sucked up my still warm cum from my chest and belly. This was new to me but really turned me on. I was a little surprised by how much, because I had never thought of being with another guy before but the feelings I got from him licking my still hairless chest, belly and rubbing my softening cock were too much to suppress especially for a horny teenager. He took my passiveness as a sign of approval. He took advantage of my state, and took my hand and had me reach down to the crotch of his pants where I found a huge bulge aching to be set free. I was beginning to get excited! Getting more curious and bold I rubbed him and started feeling the bulge in pants get even bigger. I now had to see his cock. Our eyes met and I knew what he wanted, so I slowly unzipped his fly and out popped this huge cut cock oozing cum from its throbbing head. I was a little taken aback as I had never been this close to another boys cock and especially not one that was as big and hard as his. Before this, the closest I had ever seen another guys cock before was in the showers at school but one didn't stare too long there and I never saw one hard like this. He had a nice cut 9" long cock about 6" in girth. It was a big around as my forearm. I was still stroking him in my state of awe. I knew how good it felt when I stroked my own so I could only imagine how he felt now. He was really getting excited and slowly pushed my head down to meet the erect head of his excited cock. I had never sucked a dick before so I at first just licked the head and the opening, getting a taste of his oozing precum. Boy did it taste good no wonder he licked me clean earlier. He began getting a little impatient as his excitement built so he grabbed me by the hair and began to hump and face fuck Me filling my mouth with his thick cock. At first it was uncomfortable but as I relaxed and started to get into it I became more and more turned on and began to suck him harder in hopes of tasting more of his delicious cum. This really got him going and he began to moan, especially when I rolled my tongue around his head as I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. I soon noticed his cock getting so hard and his balls tightening and before I knew he unloaded a huge hot cumload in my already engorged mouth. I was surprised at first and almost choked on his cum as he blew, letting a few spurts of hot cum escape and drip down my chin, but I regained control in time to suck down most of it. Man did it taste awesome and I proceeded to suck and lick as much as I could from his now softening rod. He was surprised at how I now craved more of his load and begged for more as he pulled away. A cum whore was born. As we were getting our clothes back in order, He started to getworried about what had happened and that I may spread it around and tell others he was Gay because he let me eat his cum and made me suck his cock. I assured him that I was just as guilty and in fact enjoyed it and that this could always be our secret. I told him I would would love to suck his cock as often as he would allow me and promised total secrecy. He was suprised at my offer but readily agreed to an arrangement.

We met often at the treehouse or in his car over the next few weeks where he helped me perfect my cocksucking technique. I was okay going along with our private arrangement until one day three weeks later. We agreed to meet at the treehouse on this day. I got there first because I was eager and excited about slurping down another hot load. It was quite hot and I was wearing nothing more than a T-shirt, gym shorts and sandals so I decided to strip down while I waited for him to show. I was so anxious and excited that I started to wank a little in that time before finally he showed up. He was suprised to see me so eager but was thrilled non- the- less with my nakedness. Up until this point I had done nothing more than only suck his dick, but that was soon to change. He came in and laid out on the old army cot we had there and I quickly unzipped his pants and went right for his cock. As I engulfed his hot rod in my mouth, I noticed he was acting strange and remote. I didn't realize it at first but I was soon to discover, we weren't alone. Unbeknownst to me, he had arranged for several of his friends to watch me in action from outside. I started to lick and entice his fat cock to its full length taking it deep into my mouth as he sat back and moaned and the next thing I knew there was a hand rubbing and grabbing my bare ass. Surprised, I spun around only to find 9 throbbing cocks out of their pants pointing to the ceiling in their hardness. My mind raced in confusion and excitement. Where did they come from? Who were all of these guys? What did they want? I was soon to find out.

They surrounded me, my excitement died down and fear took over. I protested but they $%@#$%#$ me onto my knees, grabbing my hair, one by one they made me suck each of them till they were raging hard then onto the next and the next..... It was bad enough they were *^()*^(* my mouth but at least they could have let me eat their loads. I was basically the center of a huge circle jerk. The cocks ranged from 7" to two that were at least 10" long. I finally realized that protesting was futile so I set about servicing all the cock fed to me hoping to finally get the hot load that now craved. What a cocksucking cum whore I had become. The guys with the two huge cocks were very surprised by how I could almost take them all the way down my throat, once I relaxed and set to my task. As I made my way around the circle sucking each cock, my frustration grew. All I craved was the taste of their cum but no one would let me suck them to completion. I soon found out why. There was more on their minds than just blowjobs and I found out that my cocksucking was just the begining of what they had in mind for me.

I was almost deepthroating one of the big 10"ers, giving it all I had, when again I felt a hand on my ass. This time I felt it carressing each cheek and then slide down between them to the crack of my ass. I stiffened and was petrified I never let anyone play back there before. It ws disrubing yet arousing. Then I felt fingers circling around my puckered manhole rubbing it with what felt like a cold liquid. This made me even more surprised and unnerved, I tried to jump up and pull away but was overpowered by the others in the room. The guy whose cock I was sucking tightened his grip on me and held me in place by my hair while the others held me by my arms and legs, keeping me on all fours for their pleasure. They now had access to all of me. I found it useless to resist so I ceased my protestations and struggle and refocused on the cock in my mouth. I was totally at their mercy. Next, I felt someone's fingers entering and probing my brown hole causing my ass to hurt and burn. First I felt one finger enter, then two and before I knew it there were four fingers working their way in and out of my aching ass. The sensation was very painful at first and I screamed as loud as I could but all sounds were muted by the cock that continued to pump into my mouth. As the moments went by, the pain turned to an aching pleasure as I relaxed the muscles in my ass to take in the probing fingers so I again focused on sucking a load out of one of these cocks. I actually started to like it and soon found myself pushing back against those working on my now loose bottom in between bobbing on a new cock. Then it happened, I sucked down on a nice 8 incher and as I bobbed up and pushed back I felt the fingers being replaced with someones hot throbbing pole. I tried to pull away from this intrusion into my ass but they were having none of it. The guy at my ass hesitated at first but then slowly eased into my manhole one thrust at a time. My ass was on fire as the cock split me open anew. My body was now betraying me as I felt my ass swallow him inch by inch until I could feel his cumsack slapping against mine. Once buried balls deep, he then pulled all the way out and ramed his hard throbbing cock home again and the sensation was ecstatic. I felt excitement like I have never felt before and my ass clamped down on his cock as I blew my load right then and there. I looked around to see who was filling my ass with such delight and discovered it was my original partner slpitting my ass with his thick 9" cock. The site and feeling of me getting filled at both ends by hot hard cock excited the group and even me.

The rest of the crowd soon got into a feeding frenzy and I was the bait. For the next few hours I had each of my holes filled non-stop with both cock and cum. They were generous enough now to allow me to suck down some loads as well as filling my ass with their warm creme. The first load in my ass was sensational. It was spewed into me by one of the big 10 inchers. At first, the thought of me taking his huge cock in my ass scared me. Not only was he long but he was as thick as a baseball bat. But again my body betrayed me as my now loose bunghole gaped wide inviting this monsterous cock to take the plunge. He slowly slipped his hard rod into my now twitching mancunt. I could feel every pulsing vein as the pain/pleasure sensations renewed. Still afraid, I begged him not to hurt me but it didn't stop him from the task at hand. He placed his almost basball sized head at my gaping cunt opening and slammed forward. I was really surprised at how easily he slipped into me once he got his head past the outer rim of my opening. With one thrust he had 8 inches in me and the feeling of being impaled on this monster cock was beyond awesome. Again my body and feelings betrayed my mind as the pleasure swept through my whole body. It took a little more work to take him totally but by now I was determined at that point that I was going to have it all. What a little mancunt whore is was becoming. I rocked back hard trying to swallow the last inches of his cock with my boycunt. Finally I could feel his pubes and his balls slapping against mine as he plunged into me with his huge rod. He held me tight as he first buried himself totally into me then he started to ride my ass driving his cock home with every deep thrust as I drove back to (^*&^*&(& him deeper and harder. Oh what an feeling cnce I got used to him, I convinced him to to lay down on his back and I climbed on top of him and with one squat I sat down on his cock and took it right to his pubes. This realy excited and surprised the crowd but thrilled me even more. I no longer cared what was happening to me and I rode him like a rodeo bull all the while still sucking on a stray cock here and there. When he was ready to cum I could tell because he was moaning and thrusting up harder and faster. Finally he exploded into me and I could feel his warm juices flooding my bowles, intestines and colon. OOHHH what delight his first load caused. He wanted me off soon after but I refused to release his prized monster until my ass stopped twitching. I looked down and noticed in the excitement of the event I had cum anew all over his chest and actually squirted up to his chin.

I now realized I was hooked on cock and was nothing more than a cumslut cockwhore willing to do anything they asked. What started as a discreet blow job relationship escalated into a stiuation of me being their total bottom whore and fulfilling their every request. Blow job led to a $%@#$%#$ circle suck, which in turn became a gang suck, then a gang fuck, and finally a gang fuck and suck and before I knew it, I was addicted to all of their cocks and couldn't get enough. I mean I was craving the smell, taste of their cocks and cum as well as the feel of hot throbbing meat pumping deep inside of me. By the end of the session my jaws were aching but I loved the cum so much I didn't care. I must have swallowed a couple of quarts of delicious protein. Also my ass was throbbing and twitching in delight oozing out blobs of cum with every pump but craving more. At this point, I honestly couldn't get enough cock in my well lubricated ass. I was wishing there were at least another dozen cocks for me to milk the cum out of and seed me. The session was hours long but ended way too soon for me.

I still remember the feeling walking home in my cumsoaked shorts ass dripping cum down my legs. To my great pleasure and delight, this scene was repeated several times that summer and a few more times over the next couple of years before I went away to college.

post-9630-1201469915_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest dare2bare

WOW ;) you are one very lucky guy to have that done.i got hard reading this story-very hard. :P . has this happened since then,and how many times if you have? would love to have that happen to me, especially by some horny teens.

• 8 months later...