is it weird I want it to hunt?

bbonlybtm

Never been with a man before but I only

Will do it bareback, but is it weird that I want it to hurt? Guess I just Really want to feel that I am

Getting Fucked...

Any insight?

No small dicks to start, no working my way up with toys, maybe a little finger but better be followed by 7in+ hard dick. Open to bdsm but clean neg only for now, even though I won't ask.

Guest CumFarts

On vacation at a resort in mexico when i was....young.....parents were off whereever as it was a family resort. Mid aged man called me to a part of the pool where we were hidden from anything done in the water and talk privately. He asked me what grade i was in and i told him. Asked regular things like where i was from when i was there on vacation till, asked why i wasnt doing activities...told him i do as far as my parents think and i stay at the pool all day. He told me i was sexy and slid close to test my reaction to him pinching my nipples...i was surprised but actually remember uttering ohhhhh when he ran his hands all around me while in the water. he asked it it felt good and i said yes but was worried about someone seeing and told him. he said something like we are safe but wanted to show me his hotel room. He had me whisper where his hand was touching me and i said penis and balls....we left the pool and basically told me we were getting naked and going right to bed where we were going to touch eachother and i let him order me around the sheets. his language got dirty told me to take out his cock and put my mouth around it while he squirted at least half a bottle of lube in my ass which was overkill but slurped wonderfully at his fingering....he said i open up easy and double checked that i was a virgin...i did finger my ass since i can remember and said 4 fingers to him...lots of im sure filthy hot things were said but i remember him throwing me on the bed and made a point of saying to bury my head in the pillow because (found it hot then too) i had no say in wanting to have a man fuck my ass....i remember realizing that he knew he was inside me once i left w him (knowing sex acts were a given if i went and i did)

i was in pain during sex but wanted to get him excited so i screamed into the pillow and squirmed like i wanted out....he moaned and pressed my face hard into the pillow and he wanted me to bite it.....he hard thrusted to the balls which started to feel good but i screamed out i was about to piss everywhere (didnt know he was just a stud and nailing my prostate dead on) he said to piss on him and became romantic having me sit on his dick...only other thing that was hot i remember aside from warm pulses of semen filling me at the end, i grunted for real as i felt him hit the back wall....he said poop in me felt great on his cock and i was grinding a bunch on to his cock when riding him.....he did give me a powerful pain med for later so he could fuck me the following day.

The first time I did with a guy, it was raw and he was about 8" and thick like a beer can. I had only fingered myself before, never taken anything that big. He worked me slowly at first with his cock, but soon he just grabbed a hold of my hips and thrust himself balls deep in me. He fucked me what seemed like forever and my ass was on fire. Eventually the pain subsided as he was hitting me in just the right spot. Next thing I knew he was blowing his load deep inside me. When he pulled out, he just started to laugh. I had no idea what he was laughing at but told me he needed to go, we were at his place, so i threw my clothes back on and headed home. It was hard to sit in the car as my ass was still on fire. When I got home and went to clean myself up there was a good mix of cum and blood in my underwear. My ass hurt for days afterwards. Although when we hooked up again a week later my ass was more prepared for him.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Never been with a man before but I only

Will do it bareback, but is it weird that I want it to hurt? Guess I just Really want to feel that I am

Getting Fucked...

Any insight?

No small dicks to start, no working my way up with toys, maybe a little finger but better be followed by 7in+ hard dick. Open to bdsm but clean neg only for now, even though I won't ask.

In my opinion small dick hurt more than big ones cause they tend to not go in far enough for please and just kind kind of end up being more painful than pleasureable.

• 4 months later...
Guest orsumass

In my opinion small dick hurt more than big ones cause they tend to not go in far enough for please and just kind kind of end up being more painful than pleasureable.

I agree @seaguy little ones usually allways hurt more dunno what it is even if I tighten up real hard n squeeze them they arent as pleasureable ! Give me the BIG ones never too big for me (_0_)

• 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use

Man you are not alone, I like fucks that hurt, some people call it different things rough fucks, pity fucks, revenge fucks etc there are guys who are in to these kinds of fucks but these men are hard to find most gay men in my book are total pussies.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it rough. No lube. No spit. Just spread my cheeks and slam it home!!

I top sometimes and my bottom likes it like this but his ass is tight and it's painful for me to fuck without any lube so I end up using a little spit. It should hurt but not damage the bottom and never be painful for the top.

Guest barehole4use

I got pounded in the cinema only 2 days ago by a guy with a huge cock, He just rammed it inside me, it hurt like hell but felt so good at the same time, Loved the feeling when he shot squirt after squirt of thick man juice up my butt it felt amazing, My ass was sore after that fuck & it was bleeding a little but damn did it feel good. I could feel feel every squirt of cum in my ass & it was like 8 squirts.