Fist time bareback, planned or unplanned?

It was planned. I like Crosdressers and there was one on CL that I had my eye on for a while. He wanted bareback only. I finally pulled the plug and called him. We met up and we fucked each other. It was great, it felt so natural and open. I do bareback unless the person I'm with specifically asks for one. I rarely carry them so they have to provide one if they ask.

I have to say it was unplanned by me. I was invited to a guy's place, he had a sling we could use. After getting up in there I could see he was nice and hard!  He pushed right in no questions asked, I was in heaven and couldn't wait to take his load. After he pumped me full, he said he didn't use condoms because they wouldn't let him come. That was all I needed to hear. I went home a happy man that night!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sissyhothole

I want that Dick in my hole I've been bb before and love it is there any willing tops out there to take my hot holes and fill them with your sweet cum I'm pos. My email is brianferrel64@gmail..com I will respond...and ken is my real name

2019-01-27 03.32.56.jpg

• 1 month later...

Mine was unplanned, I was 16 and my best mate and I were sleeping overnight at his place, we had started wanking and sucking each other a couple of weeks beforehand, however this particular Saturday night, he was standing behind me and was stroking my cock while pushing his cock up against my butt crack. 

It didn't take to long till he found my hole, I opened it up and he pushed his cock slowly up it, fucking hurt like shit, but we didn't stop. He blew almost as soon as he was in, but we very soon discovered lube and from then on', it got easier and  became alot more enjoyable . 

The best news, he s still fucking me today when the chance arises. 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

My first time bareback was planned. when I turned 18 a friend of my dad asked me to have sex with him. I totally agreed and fucked him for about 10 to 20 minutes and cummed inside his ass balls deep.  Then about 10 years ago I wanted to know what a bottom felt when getting fucked, So I put out and ad for a top wanting to take the virginity of a bottom. Someone finally responded and I met him at his place and he fucked me for about 5 or 10 minutes bareback. He came inside me balls deep too. I felt his cum hitting my inside and it felt awesome. Now I only bottom and have always barebacked. It feels so much better having a cock inside me then putting my cock inside someone else. I never refuse a load.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Unplanned.  I was 14 and a friend at high school came home with me to study for an upcoming test but we needed to relax first after being in school all day. I had removed my shirt as always as soon as school was out, and then as soon as we got back home I ditched the rest of my clothes, as I usually did, which caught him off guard, but he soon shrugged, did the same, & followed me out to the back yard. He started to say something, so I turned around, and he suddenly said, "Wow, man, that's big!" (We hadn't yet had gym class together, so he hadn't yet seen me I in the shower.) I laughed, said "You mean this?", & shook my dick that quickly got hard. His eyes got big as he said, "Yes!" and unexpectedly got hard himself. He stepped closer to where I was in sunlight and couldn't help but grab my big, hard dick, caress it, & slowly start stroking it, so I returned the favor. After a while he started giving me a look that told me he couldn't help himself, dropped to his knees, and started sucking my cock, which he got unexpectedly hungry for. I sure didn't want to cum too soon; so, I got him to sit in the grass where I could suck his dick. I discovered it was something natural for me to make him lie down on the grass, lie naked on his naked body, & start kissing him. Without thinking about it & with both of us now fully in the late afternoon sunlight, I sat up, looked at him & realized I needed to fuck him, pushed up his legs, lubed my cock & his ass with my precum, & pushed my cock all the way in, to which he threw his head back & shouted, "Ah!!", but let me continue. In my teenage lust, I didn't realize till much later that the nextdoor neighbors, had they been outside, could have easily have watched us fuck. As I fucked him harder and faster, the look on his face told me he realized I might shoot my load in him; so, he started to push me away but I just fucked harder, which he soon gave in to. After what felt like half an hour but was probably only 20 minutes or less, I plowed him very hard & fast and then instinctively gave 3 hard, full-length, deep thrusts, then slammed my cock in as deep as possible and bred him with what felt like my biggest load to yet, unable to keep from yelling, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! Oh, FUUUUCK!!!" Still in him, I collapsed on top of him & realized I'd made him cum just from my fucking him! I lay on top of him in full sunlight for several minutes as we laughed in surprise at the fun we'd just had. Then we simply washed each other off with the nearby garden hose.

Not only was fucking him bareback unplanned, but fucking at all was unplanned. I had fucked girls since I was 11 and had had j-o sessions with other boys since I was 12. But, this was the first time I fucked a guy, and the memory of that late afternoon still gets me hard.  (And, yes we did fuck a lot more until the family moved when his father got another job.)

Guest barehole4use

First time for me when i was like 14 or 15 years old, i went camping with about 20 friends, it was my first time going camping so i was quite excited, maybe i was naive at the time but when it happened it felt really natural, in the evening when we were all relaxing around the fire & chatting & joking, one of the older kids suggested let's see if they can fuck & pump 20 times without cumming, so we all got our cocks out wanking.

It was then suggested that as it was my first time i go inside a tent & let each boy pay me a visit & see if he can pump me 20 times without cumming, i went in the tent as instructed & got on my knees doggy style on the sleeping bag, i loosened my tight fitting shorts & with my ass exposed facing the opening of the tent.

One by one each boy came & visited me, i cannot remember how many times i was getting fucked but i am pretty sure each boy after pumping me about 10 times could not hold back & i kept getting pumped full of cum, on the end the older kid that suggested the whole idea payed me a visit & fucked me too, his cock was much bigger then the rest & he said to me my hole felt really nice.

It was so wet from all the cum inside, he pumped me too & after about 7-8 pumps he was filling my ass with cum too. i was all innocent about it & never really thought about it after that, only years later i realized i got used as a cumdump & still get hard thinking about all those cocks pumping me full of cum.

That night in the tent i slept like a baby & my hole was a little sore & very wet.

I shared my unplanned bottom experience before. When I topped first time years later it was planned. I asked the guy about his preference when we get together and he said bare if possible. He had, and still has a great shaved body. We kissed and exchanged oral. I entered him in missionary. His hole was tight and felt like velvet massaging my cock. I had to stop a couple of times. At the end I was kneeling between his legs holding his hip, his legs around my body pulling me in with the rithm. I happily gave him my load.

We still hook up time to time. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:37 PM, str8bttm said:

First time completely Unplanned.  I was 28 and had been meeting guys simply to get a massage and usually sucked.  One regular guy I saw often began rubbing his cock in my crack while he straddled me and massaged my back.  After a couple times of this he started pushing on my hole more and I knew what he was doing, but wasn't expecting him to go all the way inside me.  Well, I was wrong.  ha    Next thing I new i had his bare cock up inside my ass.  He asked if it was ok and I just mumbled uh-huh.  I think I was both too shocked and too horny to say no.  So he fucked me bare and I took his load that day and from then on when I went to see him.

You can call that a total male body massage! :-D