Fist time bareback, planned or unplanned?

The first time I got bareback was with a guy I had hooked up with a bunch of times before, mostly for oral, but we did anal with a condom before.

Anyway he came over my place and we exchanged oral a couple of times making each other really hard and he ate my ass which drives me crazy. After he ate my ass he got up between my legs and told me he wanted to tease my ass with his cock a little bit. Now having hooked up quite a few times before I had no reason to think he'd try anything, but after he teased my tight hole for a few seconds he pushed forward and shoved his cock balls deep into my ass. I remember my eyes popping open when I realized what he had just done and that his cock was in me raw, and then I just moaned and told him to fuck me. The rest of the night we fucked bb I even took him ass to mouth and rode him. The only thing that disappointed me was that he didn't breed my hole when he came, he gave me a facial instead, but I did suck his cock clean and ate all the cum from my face as well.

That was my first time, it wasn't planned but it was hot. What about yours?

• Like 2

my first time was really similar to yours, only from the other end. I was doing some heavy kissing with this guy, we had fucked before, but I loved the idea of kissing him with my mouth on his, while at the same time kissing the lips of his entrance with the lips of my cock. Before we knew it, I was deep kissing him in both places, then slowly entering him deeper and deeper. He loved it and the fact that he loved it made me completely crazy, the feel of him opening to me completely in that way was so hot and wonderful. Before I knew it, I was slamming a load home into him. Afterward I didn't pull out, but just left my cock in their while I kept kissing him. I remember how wet he was with my sizable cum and, between the feel of his ass all dripping with my cum and our kissing, I got hard again fast and gave him another load pretty soon thereafter. When he finally got up he had some much cum in him it was running in streams down his hairy thighs.... I never looked back.

• Like 4

My first time was totally unplanned. It started off as just oral, the guy was going to give me a blowjob. Then I started sucking his cock in return, but he wanted my ass...I made him put on a condom, but he took it off after a bit and finished inside me bareback. After he pulled out I noticed the "dry" condom on the floor and only then noticed that his cum was leaking out of me. It was worth it though.

• Like 8
  • 2 months later...
Guest JBBarebackMe

My first time bottoming wasn't planned. I had been messing around with a guy that worked at my dad's autobody shop and had been giving him oral for a few weeks. Then one day, I just couldn't take it and sat on top of him. I was 12 at the time, him in his mid 30s. 7 1/2 inches, average girth but still took forever to get all the way in. Rode him for a few minutes but my legs got real tired, he then bent me over a chair and finished.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Unplanned for me- in sauna I was on all fours . He entered . It felt different , but I didn't think. It felt smooth and natural. When he pulled out I noticed i was fucked bare. Initially I was not happy , would have liked to know. But never looked back since only use a condom when the other insists, which barely happens

• 1 month later...

First time I topped? I'd played a couple times, but never really fucked. At the rest stop one hot summer night, there were lots of guys looking. I'd just come out the bathroom door and ran into a guy in the doorway, face to face. I went across and up the hill behind the pine tree. A couple of guys were milling about, and as I went down the trail, that guy followed. 20 feet from the tree and the guys, he stopped in front of me. I dropped to my knees and he offered his cock, which I proceeded to suck on. As he got hard, he moved away and got to his knees. I got up and opened my pants. He started sucking me hard. Soon as I erected he turned around and slid his shorts off.

The invitation was obvious! I got on my knees, with my pants at my ankles and put my hard cock in his ass bare. It was so wet and soft! It felt so good I couldn't believe it! I was still nervous and unsure of how gay I would become if I really went 'all the way' with a man. He felt my dick limping and turned around and sucked me hard again. Being the exhibitionist that I am, and seeing the couple of guys walking back and forth up by the tree, I got really hot and really hard. I took off my shirt, my pants were at my ankles and I was, in effect, naked. This made me so horny as I put my now rock hard cock inside his wet hole.

This time the hard did not go away. As I thrust hard, slapping my thighs on his ass, I heard him moaning. Harder yet! I really liked it! I was really going all the way. As I felt my cock and balls tightening, and knowing the cum was gonna shoot, I remember thinking "this is what I want to do, I wanna be a gay sexual man." I did not stop. I felt the rush, I let the build up go to its completion. At the height, I burst. My bottom exploded! Juice shot from my cock filling a man's asshole. I felt like a changed person. Up to that point I'd been fooling around, playing with guys and getting BJs, sometimes sucking. Now my cock, which had been used only for women, became hungry for men.

I said I was a changed person. Well that's true. I've never been the same. Gradually things changed. I still was married, I fucked her and I fucked and got blowjobs from prostitutes on the street. This brought about my divorce, my gradual loss of interest for women. I've not been with a woman for a long time. I want only men. Nothing is better than a man's bare body, kissing, fucking, sucking. I'm so glad for the conversion ... I'm a changed man ...

Guest Natural2

I started having sex at the age of 12. That was long before HIV was known. Since up until that time most venereal diseases could easily be cured with a couple shots of antibiotics, it never occured to most gay men to use a condom. I guess we got spoiled,after years of not needing condoms and enjoying the sensations of bareback. So, when HIV came on the scene, it was almost impossible to (^*&^*&(& myself to use condoms. Failure to use protection was not an accident, it was just how things were to most of us.

• 1 month later...

My first time bareback was at the age of 7 y./o....well...bareback with a boy. I had unprotected sex with a few girls until then, but at the age of 7 I ran into a couple of boys in a tent, having sex. I joined them, and asked to be in the middle, so I could see what it was like to fuck another boy, and get fucked by one. I've been vers. ever since. And as for bareback, I've had times I've used condoms, but have always preferred bareback.

• Like 1

My first time bareback was neither planned nor unplanned. I had just come back from deployment and wanted to get fucked bad. I met a guy on men4sexnow and we chatted for a few minutes, before I asked him to come over to my place. He showed up about 30 minutes later and we went up to my bedroom. There was no discussion of whether he would use a condom or not. I saw him pull the lube out but no condom. We undressed, got on the bed, and I started sucking his cock. As soon as he got hard, he got the lube, put me on my back and fucked me bareback. We fucked in every position for well over an hour. He pulled out, jerked off but couldn't cum....disappointing.

My second time I met a guy online and went over to his house. We got undressed and I went to my knees and started sucking his cock. After a few minutes, he got on his knees and sucked my cock then bent me over the bed and rimmed me, using a finger then two. When he was ready, he put on a condom and fucked me real good. After quite a while, I moaned to him, "I wish I could know you better, and you could take off that condom". Without saying a word, he pulled out, took the condom off and went right back to fucking me. When he was getting ready to cum, I begged him to cum inside me, but he said no and pulled out, shooting all over my chest.

After that encounter, I never fucked with a condom again. My first encounter with a black guy was pure heaven and he was the first to cum inside me. He poppered me up real good and I was flying. He was the one who pozzed me. That was ten years ago and I've been taking every load offered to me, no questions asked.

As a bottom, it's not my place to dictate what the top does, but I'm pretty sure they don't object, when I ask them to fuck me bareback.

Now if I could just find a group of tops who would be willing to lock me in stocks or a fuck bench and breed me all night....

Guest NeverTooOld

My first time bareback was fully planned. I had met a buddy on line and we had been getting together about once a week before work for some mutual enjoyment. It was my first time getting fucked and he always used a condom. I really wanted to feel skin on skin and carry his cum the rest of the day. We started fucking bare but he always either pulled out or put on a condom before finishing. Finally, one time when I was on top riding his cock I just kept going until he shot his cum deep inside. It was the best fucking ever, that first time bare. We never even though about condoms again.

I barebacked back before there was AIDS. Then I was in a committed relationship for so many years I thought I would need to be committed. Now I'll take any load.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Well mine wasn't planned at all, the guy that fucked me normally used a condom and lube, but one night in say about mid to late 2003, he decided, fuck it, so he just lubed up his cock/manhood and in he went, we were both negative back then, it felt wonderful when he blew his man seed deep inside of me, it was bliss, this was in the dead of night and with no lights on and on his nice double bed, after he blew deep inside of me, he lay on top of me with his cock still inside of me, but when he finally pulled out of me, I felt empty, I wished he was still inside me for the rest of the night.

Ever since then it's been BB sex for me and nothing else, now that I am Poz but on good medication, I'm at what's called at undetectable, but still I prefer to be fucked Bareback, because to me it's more natural.​

my first time was when I was 19, and I was having a group with four other college boys. I was expecting to use condoms that night, but I saw two of the boys start to fuck bareback, and I was like "wow, that looks hot," and I wanted to try it. So the top pulled his bare dick out of the other boys ass and slid it into mine, and it felt amazing. So much better than with a condom. Two of the boys didn't want to bareback, so they just ended up watching as me and the two barebackers flipped around and fucked each other in a bunch of different posititions. I tried the other bottom's ass too, and I've never been able to cum with a condom on before, but I had no problem shooting my load in the bottom's ass when I was fucking bare. It was a great time and I decided to be picky who I fucked, so I can bareback as much as possible.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Oakleyguy69

Unplanned. It was also my first time bottoming. I found he guy on Craigslist and he came over to my place. He was about 10 years younger than me. Not super hot but he had a hard cock right from the start. I hate it when guys talk a good game about what they want and how nice their cock is only to find a flaccid dick I have to work to get it hard. Anyway, I only intended to blow him but after having his cock in my mouth for a minute I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He was sweet and asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?". I said yes and handed him a condom which he put on while I took my pants off and bent over. He spit on his sheathed cock for lube and eased it in my ass. My wife fucks me all the time with a strap on but it is smaller. This guys cock was big and it hurt a little. My experience is it usually hurts less missionary whenever things are uncomfortable so I flipped over and he fucked me missionary for a while. It was awesome having a real cock in me for the first time. He stopped and pulled out, I want sure why, everything seemed good. I asked him if he came and he said no. I told him to keep fucking me. So he slid it back in me and a minute later he came. When he pulled out, I could see the broken condom with the head of his cock poking through. I was a little upset and he was obviously panicked. He got dressed and took off. I tried contacting the guy but haven't had any luck. It's hot thinking of him cumming in me. I'd let him bareback me this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally unplanned. Scared me at first when he came. But it was unlike anything that I ever experienced. Then I met a guy that became my trainer and taught me what I really am.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bearcubboy32

I think it was more unplanned than anything else it was with an ex boyfriend of mine we had always used condoms as he was poz so he didn't want to give it to me blah blah blah so one night we both got stoned on 420 and when I smoke pot I just want to get fucked so we went in the bedroom and I was begging for him to fuck me but we had no rubbers. I just said OMG fuck me I don't care.... he pulled out before he came was a few more months before he was comfortable with it to breed me

• Like 1
Guest cumbear

My first time bareback was both planned and unplanned. My BF and I were on a weekend getaway and staying in a hotel. He "planned" to bareback me by "forgetting" to pack condoms and I took him raw "unplanned" because I was horny and wanted/needed him to fuck me. We agreed to do it raw but only if he pulled out before he came. Well needless to say, once I felt his raw cock in my ass my inner slut was unleashed - he tried to pull out before he came but I didn't let him. I wrapped my legs around his back and held him inside me until he shot his load deep in my ass. That warm wet feeling in my ass was amazing and I knew at that moment that I would never again take a condom wrapped dick in may ass.

• 5 months later...

I started getting fucked bareback at an early age (13) in the pre-AIDS era.   Never stopped taking it raw....but certainly was very careful for many years.   Decided last year to go all in and take any cock...any time and quickly got knocked up.  Always thought taking it raw was the only authentic way for guys to fuck........and now, have to believe that poz on poz fucking is the hottest most intense sex i have ever enjoyed.

• Like 1