Fist time bareback, planned or unplanned?

Guest Azkor06

First time i went bareback was the same night i lost my anal virginity, i didn't really think about if he had any std's,and luckily he didn't, i just wanted to be fucked.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My first time was unplanned.  I was house sitting and hooked up with a Brazilian muscle guy on Craigslist.  He came over and he was gorgeous. After some oral I laid near the edge of the bed while he ate my ass.  He then knelt on the bed and I felt his dick tease my hole.  I was used to guys teasing like that before putting on a condom and expected the same.    He entered me and started fucking me.  I was too into it to notice until sometime into it.   I was shocked but thought oh well he was already in me raw.   He didn't breed me though.

• 2 weeks later...

My first time bottoming bareback was also my first time bottoming.  I'd met a guy and we'd played around a few times with me topping him.  He never asked for, nor provided a condom, so I got to top raw for the first time with him.  It was fantastic, and he offered to top me.  Since i had never done it before, I declined each time.  After a few months, I decided to to finally give in and bottom for the first time as well.  When I said yes, it was a simple transition to him fucking me, and condoms were never discussed or offered.  It was simply raw fucking, straight up.  I bottomed for him, and when he got close, he pulled out and came in my mouth.  We fucked a few more times before I moved away, bare, but never being bred.  I finally took the plunge and was bred for the first time this past winter.  And regret that I wasted so much time having my top pull out and shoot in my mouth or on my back.  Those loads should have gone deep inside my ass.

I got broken in by a raw cock, at 21, met a guy at a concert in a park, went with him to a pub for a drink, then he took me home, we played around, he got me naked, sucked my cock, then got naked too, firm muscled tanned hairy body, thick cut cock, big hanging balls, i was on all fours on his bed sucking his cock as he massaged my back n ass cheeks, he played with my tight lil virgin hole, then dabbed some xylocaine cream on it, said he wanted to fuck me slowly, lay me on my side and lay beside me, nudged my hole with his hard cock, slowly pressing harder, eventually the big fat flared cockhead went in, didnt really feel much as the gel numbed my hole, he thrust in n out for a while then went limp! The gel affected him too, numbed his dick! We showered together, soaping each other up then tried again, no gel, fuck it felt good to feel his hard raw cock inside me, he got it all the way in, slapped my smooth ass with his big hairy balls, moved my slim body around to fuck me in all positions, before laying me on my back, legs over his shoulders, fucked me with full strokes of his 8" cock till he blew deep inside.... i think my eyes were rolling back in my head! As i blew all over my guts at the same time! We fucked 3-4 times that night. I stayed for 3 years, always getting fucked raw and feeling his cum explode ftom his cock inside me.

Taken raw cock ever since! And love it!

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

Wow reading this made me remember my first time.  It was unplanned I was 18 looked more girlie than manly. I was dating my boss for a few months he got me to dress up for him and go out.

To keep this short one of his friends I guess asked him if he could date me for the night.  Gord ( my Boss) told me I was going on a date with Jim.  After our date Jim took me back his place one thing lead to another kissing my goodness he kissed me like he was *^()*^(* me hands all over I was loving it I sucked his nice thick cock he pushed me on my back added lube and fucked my ass he really knew how to use me

He took me home in a mess and Gord asked me if I had fun Hell ya that man knows how to fuck. Then Gord asked me did you use a condom Right there the light went on Oh my goodness no and I told how I loved the hot sperm shoting in my ass

I seen Jim for a couple years and when ever he would come to town

• 11 months later...

First time completely Unplanned.  I was 28 and had been meeting guys simply to get a massage and usually sucked.  One regular guy I saw often began rubbing his cock in my crack while he straddled me and massaged my back.  After a couple times of this he started pushing on my hole more and I knew what he was doing, but wasn't expecting him to go all the way inside me.  Well, I was wrong.  ha    Next thing I new i had his bare cock up inside my ass.  He asked if it was ok and I just mumbled uh-huh.  I think I was both too shocked and too horny to say no.  So he fucked me bare and I took his load that day and from then on when I went to see him.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My first time was unplanned. I was always just a cock sucking whore, but when I was sucking this guy's cock after meeting on CL he had me take off my pants. Then he wanted me to suck him from beside him. As I continued he ran his hand down my back and started feeling my ass.  This really started to turn me on. Then he slid his hand between my ass cheeks and across my hole. He started to finger my hole, and before long he sat up and laid me on my back with my feet up and fucked me bare back for the first time!! It was so amazing and he said it felt so good to him as well. 

I was 21 and approached by a man about in his 30s. We went to his room and wanted to fuck me raw. I wanted him to use a condom but he insisted to fuck me without. So he fucked me without and unloaded his sperm in my ass.

After that I started more and more to explore the world of barebacking

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gingerbitch

I’m a sucker for some raw cock. Every since I was just a wee little bottom bitch, I’ve loved having my ass full of raw dick and cum. I have absolutely zero desire to ever have a condom-wrapped dick up my ass. 

• 2 weeks later...

My first time I met him then went to his house. Sucked him for awhile then let him fuck me  I insiste she use a condom and he argued we shouldn't but he agreed.   He fucked me slow for awhile then told me he was going to cum  he told me to turn around which I did thinking he was going to pull the condom off and cum on me   But instead he shoved his bare cock in my mouth to clean it off    Realized he had barebacked me and came inside.    Was kinda pissed but it also turned me on so much I let him fuck another load in me

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gingerbitch

Kinda unplanned. First couple times I got laid, protection was used and it was ok. The idea of getting fucked was something I’d dreamed about for years and I loved the whole concept of bottoming, but the sex was ‘meh’. 

Then, I hooked up with a stud and he was so fucking sexy and had a beautiful monster cock. The dude asked me if he could fuck me bareback. He was so sexy I’d have joined a cult to be fucked by him. Anyway, this fuck was unreal!  Ended up getting rock hard and shooting a monster load myself without my dick ever getting touched, and I learned the beauty of a hands free orgasm. From then on, I realized I was meant to get fucked and have barebacked every since. Unless the dude really sucks, I can generally always bust a nut just from a good fuck. 

Nothing I like more than getting bred good and hard by sexy hung studs. 

In my case the main premise of this thread is not really relevant. The first time I had anal sex, mid 70's, it wasn't called "bareback sex", it was just "sex". The topic of safe-sex was never discussed. Also, this Top/Bottom dichotomy was not prevalent as its now and it was not common to bump into a "slutty bottom", as it is the case today.

I had met Ron, a gay guy who was very open about his need for sleaze and it was through his stories and sexual adventures that I discovered that although I did not identify as gay I liked the way in which men have sex (impersonal, anonymous, no-strings-attached, dark rooms, etc) compared to the way women expect men to behave sexually. It's not that when it comes to sex I prefer men to women, but that I prefer the way men engage in sex. It's like if I were a professional Baseball player I doubt a softball game would be very exciting to me.

Ron had told me about the YMCA in New York City and that it was cheap accommodation when visiting the city. He had also warned me trhat some guys look for sex but nobody is pushy. I found that exciting and decided I wanted to have sex with guys so one day I took a bus to NYC and arrived at the West Side YMCA and took a room in one of the men's floors, maybe 10 to 12, or something like that. I was 23, very masculine and in good shape

I was lucky that my room was right in front of really slutty guy in his 30's who would leave his door open and had many guys come into his room. I could hear the moaning when the visitors were shooting their loads. At one point he signaled me to come over and fuck him. I went just to play with his hole and it was a tremendous turn-on when I felt his cummy hole. I wanted my own hole cummy!

I stayed for several nights and decided to be the cumhole of the floor, something not common those days. The following night the guy across the hall was gone so I decided to leave my door open and lay on my bed, dimmed light. I let guys into my room all night until about 4am, too tired jerked off and went to sleep. I estimated that I had taken about 15 loads that first night. The fun stopped when "AIDS" or "Gay Cancer" was first announced and everybody panicked, including me.

First bareback, planned or unplanned? None.

My recollection of the 70s differs though...in NYC where I lived.  Def "top" and "bottom" and def slutty bottoms.  Hanky codes took the guesswork away.

There were guys who used condoms in NYC because STD infections were rampant.

Initially only the "slutty bottoms" seemed to be getting "gay cancer," but that myth ended when anyone else started getting sick.

• Like 1
On 10/13/2018 at 8:43 PM, gingerbitch said:

Kinda unplanned. First couple times I got laid, protection was used and it was ok. The idea of getting fucked was something I’d dreamed about for years and I loved the whole concept of bottoming, but the sex was ‘meh’. 

Then, I hooked up with a stud and he was so fucking sexy and had a beautiful monster cock. The dude asked me if he could fuck me bareback. He was so sexy I’d have joined a cult to be fucked by him. Anyway, this fuck was unreal!  Ended up getting rock hard and shooting a monster load myself without my dick ever getting touched, and I learned the beauty of a hands free orgasm. From then on, I realized I was meant to get fucked and have barebacked every since. Unless the dude really sucks, I can generally always bust a nut just from a good fuck. 

Nothing I like more than getting bred good and hard by sexy hung studs. 

Yes. A good top makes all the difference. I was dreaming about to bottom forever until I find two guys looking for a third one. One did not show that meant I got all the attention and my first time was a mayor success. Hand free orgasm and filled with juice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 9:58 AM, nakedbear said:

My recollection of the 70s differs though...in NYC where I lived.  Def "top" and "bottom" and def slutty bottoms.  Hanky codes took the guesswork away.

There were guys who used condoms in NYC because STD infections were rampant.

Initially only the "slutty bottoms" seemed to be getting "gay cancer," but that myth ended when anyone else started getting sick.

I  also started fucking in the 80s when i lived in NYC.  I have never put a rubber on myself, but over the years, 2 guys did put one on my cock, 

The first one was in the filthy all-night Sansom Cinema in Philly and he used baby oil as lube, which disintegrated the condom,  It felt GREAT to feel that condom shred, and i spewed in his hole.  It felt awesome!

Another guy at a party, who  was a TOP, but wanted to feel me inside him, squeezed a rubber on my cock and i gave him 20 strokes before i pulled out and pulled it off.  I will not let a rubber near my cockhead again.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...