What would you do?

What would you do if a guy was fucking you, bareback, and then told you he was poz and was going to unload a toxic load in your arse? Would you push him off....Act like you didn't want it, though not fight too much, cause you did want it, or beg for it like a cum whore?

• Like 2

Seriously? Well.. considering that I ask anyone I'm with if they have the HIV virus, that would mean he lied about his status, that would mean he knowingly put my life at risk.. I proceed to get him off of me and proceed to beat the fucking hell out of him! And he had better hope to hell I don't have my pistol, because in a moment of rage he would probaly die!

I have absolutly no fucking disire to get pozed, but if it happens because he doesn't know he has it.. So be it, thats the risk I take! But for someone to porpusly hide that fact, espacaily if for just the reason to infect someone else.. well then I wouldn't have a problem with carying out a bit of Az justice.

Thats IMO

• Like 7

This really happened to me as well...but he told me AS he was cumming inside me from behind, so there was not much I could really do at point. It was insane...all the stuff racing through my head...I had been really close to orgasm myself so his revelation combined with that burst of adrenaline and POP...I squirted my load all over the bed beneath me. As a footnote, I let him fuck me three more times that night, and even rode his cock for the 2nd tainted load.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CumFarts

Im tweaking hard now and all this isnt set in stone except for the certainty of me seeking out a twisted poz who tells me how satisfying and erotic it will be for him to know its wrong of him to do as i ask while high...I want a twisted fuck to get joy out of seeing my bliss and joy tweaked senseless and begging him to fuck me all night to make sure HIV is in my blood....knowing he fucked my life a lot when the drugs are gone.

in reality, three weeks a month i am a sex freak and will love having it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has happened a couple of times...

Just reached under and held his balls, so he couldn't pull out, stroked the bit between his balls n asshole with my fingers which made him blow his huge load deep inside, grunts, moans, groans n feeling big hairy balls unloading, what more could u want?? Don't care if they say poz or neg, always think of them as poz.... some get off on saying it last minute, makes them thrust harder n deeper, and some that say it are not poz! They just want to see ur reaction, knowing that ur usually helpless to do anything about it.

• Like 4

Has happened a couple of times...

Just reached under and held his balls, so he couldn't pull out, stroked the bit between his balls n asshole with my fingers which made him blow his huge load deep inside, grunts, moans, groans n feeling big hairy balls unloading, what more could u want?? Don't care if they say poz or neg, always think of them as poz.... some get off on saying it last minute, makes them thrust harder n deeper, and some that say it are not poz! They just want to see ur reaction, knowing that ur usually helpless to do anything about it.

i know my eyes must have gotten real wide hope this would be the one

I never could tell who pozzed me, so long ago and taken so many raw cocks n cumloads, at that time no one told, most didn't know! And status is only valid on date of test, if they fuck raw the next day, whole thing is useless, they could be poz by the time the neg result comes back! Then will be pozzing guys unknowingly till next test.

Best to expect all guys who fuck u bareback to be shooting u full of hot poz cum, enjoy taking it, not all poz cumloads will make u poz, but one day it will. Just like some top only guys do pick it up from fucking raw.

I just love the feeling of a hard throbbing cock unloading hot cum inside me....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GymRatTop

I'm neg and on PrEP.. surprised at how many guys aren't interested in fucking if you're not pox or don't really know your status. What gives with that? Have had a guy come over the other night.. he wanted to play safe only but once we were in the heat of the moment he took my cock in his hand and guided it right to his ass. I asked him if he was sure and he said he wanted to get fucked raw, he never asked my status, I didn't offer it and I slide in his ass and we fucked like crazy.. I felt him start to shoot and I asked him if I could blow in his ass.. he said he wanted my load, again, not asking for my status so I dove in balls deep and pumped my seed deep in his ass. I kept my cock in his ass as I laid on top of him and whispered in his ear that I enjoyed giving him my charged cum. He pulled me in deeper and we made out till I got hard again and he begged me for a second load in his ass. Afterward he said that he had always wanted to get fucked by a pos guy. I couldn't confess to him that I was neg.. He's been calling for our next fuck session..

What would you do if a guy was fucking you, bareback, and then told you he was poz and was going to unload a toxic load in your arse? Would you push him off....Act like you didn't want it, though not fight too much, cause you did want it, or beg for it like a cum whore?

i wouldnt push him off but i would definitely act like i didnt want it and get him to be more aggressive in dumping in me

• Like 2

I'm neg and on PrEP.. surprised at how many guys aren't interested in fucking if you're not pox or don't really know your status. What gives with that? Have had a guy come over the other night.. he wanted to play safe only but once we were in the heat of the moment he took my cock in his hand and guided it right to his ass. I asked him if he was sure and he said he wanted to get fucked raw, he never asked my status, I didn't offer it and I slide in his ass and we fucked like crazy.. I felt him start to shoot and I asked him if I could blow in his ass.. he said he wanted my load, again, not asking for my status so I dove in balls deep and pumped my seed deep in his ass. I kept my cock in his ass as I laid on top of him and whispered in his ear that I enjoyed giving him my charged cum. He pulled me in deeper and we made out till I got hard again and he begged me for a second load in his ass. Afterward he said that he had always wanted to get fucked by a pos guy. I couldn't confess to him that I was neg.. He's been calling for our next fuck session..

fuck dude! you are so fucking hot! i would let you breed me anyday!

• 1 month later...

In the heat of the moment I don't think I could stop. I'd probably get turned on, both out of lust and fear. I love man juice inside me, I've taken in soooo..... much, I could be POZ already, haven't been tested or six months. So, I'd have to say yes, I'll take it! Just fill me with cum, any cum, just lots of it.

Guest Natural2

If a guy was in the middle of fucking me and then told me he was HIV POS, I would get super turned on and after he shot his first load, I would beg for another load, or two, or three................ One should always assume that any guy barebacking you is HIV pos. So, having made the decision to let a guy fuck you bareback, YOU should take responsibility for the fact that a POZ top is about to blow a load in your ass and just rekax and enjoy it. Then, when he is finished fucking you, politely say "Thank you. Would you like to do it again?"

One guy did this, although he knew I was poz already, it was in dark room at sauna and quite loud! He had a few hands check his cock was raw as he pulled out, then watched as two other guys that were watching fucked me raw, before cumin over to fuck my wet hole again.... he said he got rock hard thinking about his poz load getting thrust in me deeper and worked around inside by other cocks and loved his balls getting wet with cum, slapping on a cum filled hole.

He said guys often jump at the chance to take his poz seed! Even some 'total' tops bend right over for him to bb.... he does have a nice thick uncut cock!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...