What would you do?

• 3 months later...
Guest idobro

Today it all changed ...

Well! Today I finally, knowingly got my first POZ dick in my ass. I was so fucking horny, jacking off and making out with this guy. I sucked his cock hard and he put a hand in my ass. We met on CL. His partner was looking to suck cock. I'd planned on going, but it got late and partner was gone to work. But guy #1 answered yes when I asked about getting barebacked. We started flirting by email and I mentioned I wanted his cum even if he was undetectable or POZ. He replied, 'what if I'm POZ?' and I wrote back saying he should shoot that cum in my ass.

So when I got to his place we got naked and kissed, holding each other's dick. I was hard and horny, our mouths never separating, touching tongues, sucking lips. He motioned me over to the edge of the bed saying, 'come here, you want my seed?' I crawled over, tummy down and ass up. He kept saying, 'You want my POZ cum?' as he shoved that bare cock in over and over again. He said, 'what do you want?' and I just replied, fuck me, fuck me, pushing my ass against his hard cock. Then he quietly burst his seed.

We lay back down, making out. He got a vibrator out and shoved it up my ass again and again while we kissed. I kept pumping my cock, sucking his tongue as he pushed that 8" deep into me until my cock burst. As we got up he used a nice towel to wipe my well lubed bottom. We exchanged numbers so I can get a repeat or hopefully, many ... True story! I didn't make this up or embellish. It's the way it happened this afternoon. Now, some day, I guess I'll find out if he was telling the truth. No one ever told me before. It's all been anon cum. Who knows.

It was so fucking hot, though, feeling his cock in me and thinking its a POZ dick. I felt at his mercy, powerless. I felt the thrusting of the terrible toxic tool within my body. I want it, I want it.

I want it again and again ...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bareman4u

If a guy is fucking me bareback, then I'll let him shoot his load deep inside me, no matter what. And I only get fucked bareback anyway. No holding back, no pulling out, go all the way, deep!

If a guy is fucking me bareback, then I'll let him shoot his load deep inside me, no matter what. And I only get fucked bareback anyway. No holding back, no pulling out, go all the way, deep!

I would love to go deep in you. No pulling out and no holding back.

If your going to take it bareback just think that every cock is loaded with positive hot man juice. They may not know it. They may not have it yet.

The guy who says he's negative may think he is, but who has he fucked since he was last tested, if he was tested at all....

The guy he fucked before may think he's negative, not knowing that his partner has been out bare assed in the local beat.

Just enjoy taking every man's cum, feel him inside you and let him leave you with a present from him inside you, man juice, sperm, hiv, herpes or little sti bugs.... they are all his for you to enjoy.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

before, during and after my efforts to get pozzed, I was of the mind set to take whatever a top had to give. no doubt, there was that extra thrill of being neg and taking a poz guy' cock deep into my ass. but now that i am poz, if find poz on poz sex to be the hottest fucking i have ever had. when both guys have no worries and just fuck for the animalistic nature...it is so hot.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There was a really hot story in the old bareback.com site about a guy who willingly started to get fucked by a black top with a condom, let him tie his hands with the excuse that it would keep the bottom from touching his penis, and once he was tied, the top took the condom off and $%@#$%#$ his way in telling him at that time he was poz. I loved that story but it got lost when the original site went down. I wish I could somehow recover that story. It gave me the hots. Does anybody rememeber that story?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

Always thought I would say "what the fuck?" and push him off me but when I recently found myself in this situation it made me hot as fuck and I started begging for his toxic load in my ass like the cumwhore that I am. Really pushed my buttons and got me off good when he started pumping me full of his dirty seed. I guess every now and then you learn something new about yourself ;)

Now I actively seek out POZ tops for the erotic thrill of taking their seed. I know what I doing but have no regrets and am not turning back. The fearless no holds barred sex is amazing. Probably only a matter of time before I join the brotherhood.

• 4 weeks later...

It depends on how you went into the hook up.  If we had met, exchanged status, he said he was negative and we agreed to fuck bareback based on an honest assessment of his status:  I'd push him off primarily for lying to me about it.

If he told me upfront that he was Undetectable or Poz, and I was OK with it, or if it was a 100% anon hookup in a bathhouse orgy or random hookup, then I'd not only push back and have him drill harder and deeper, but probably stick around for the 2nd or 3rd load before we were done.  It isn't about the Neg-UnDetectable-Poz status as much as lying about it up front.

• 2 months later...

I'm Neg and not trying to seek out Poz loads by any means.  BUT...  I'll be honest I tend to put myself in too many situations where I could possibly be taking a Poz load.  Most times I find myself taking a cock bareback.  Sometimes I know the guy(s) but many times I don't.  My problem is that once I am getting fucked bareback, in most situations that fact of taking him bare gets me too hott to make a smart choice when it gets to that point.  I've had many guys fucking me bareback and telling me they are going to cum or going to fill my ass with their load, pretty much all the time I don't hesitate and I don't even try to stop them or say anything and just let it happen.

I've had a couple of guys before while they were ready to cum, say to me either they were poz and asked if I still wanted to take it, or some that said they were poz right as they were shooting and didn't even give me a chance to respond if I wanted to.  Most likely in the moment those times, I would have let it happen anyhow.  But the fact that those couple of guys knew they were poz and didn't say anything until it was too late was scary for me for sure.  But the fact is I still let it happen and I put myself in those situations.  Like I said, I'm not out looking for Poz loads and trying to get pozzed, but I've been in many situations where I may or may not have been taking poz and either didn't know it, or was too late once I was getting filled.  I'm sure it's very hot for them shooting their poz load in a neg butt like mine, but for me it's scary but too hott to stop at the same time.  If I get pozzed eventually I only have myself to blame and I'll deal with the consequences then.  But until then, I just get off too much by taking loads inside my ass from pretty much any cock I run into.  Butt made for cum and I can't help myself!!