What would you do?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This has happened to me,  he said he was poz right before he was about to unload in me.  I acted like i didnt hear him and locked my legs around his as he was dogging me and pushed back.  He blew such a big load and was still hard!  We went on all night i was leaking for sure.  Then we showered together,  did me there, recleaned before he brought iver a few more friends where they all bred me.  They were mostly poz undetectable.  Im still neg

Guest ruhren
On 6/28/2014 at 9:01 AM, tnbiohazard said:

What would you do if a guy was fucking you, bareback, and then told you he was poz and was going to unload a toxic load in your arse? Would you push him off....Act like you didn't want it, though not fight too much, cause you did want it, or beg for it like a cum whore?

i want to take more of his beautiful loads

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/28/2014 at 3:01 AM, tnbiohazard said:

What would you do if a guy was fucking you, bareback, and then told you he was poz and was going to unload a toxic load in your arse? Would you push him off....Act like you didn't want it, though not fight too much, cause you did want it, or beg for it like a cum whore?

I'm always begging for it.  95% of the time they dont use condoms.  It's not even mentioned.  Give it to me bare and fill my hole.  It was meant to be natural,  poz load or not.  But I hope to be converted soon.  I have a verrrrry tight hole and a willing mouth

• Like 1
On 9/19/2014 at 7:24 AM, m2mbone said:

fuck dude! you are so fucking hot! i would let you breed me anyday!

Well I'm a Fem Bottom guy and I"m Poz and I'm on Prep for HIV+ People, simular to Prep and I'm what's called Undetectable, it means when I get fucked Bareback, that is the guy fucks me and breeds me in my Manpussy, I have very very little chance of passing anything like that onto him, and man that guy I would love to have his HIV- Prep Load deep inside me if he was in Brisbane Australia, that's why I really like BB Sex, because of that I hate condoms.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:10 AM, Mike6pig said:

There is nothing better then a rock hard Cock pulsing and dropping the load any wet hole.

sam 002.jpeg

Oh man that hole looks like a wet Vagina with that shape, if I was there and there was some sperm on the outside, I'd lick that pussy just before another man fucks it, while I'm getting my pussy fucked and bred.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2014 at 5:01 PM, tnbiohazard said:

Man it doesn't worry me becasue I'm already Poz, but Undetectable because of the Prep I'm on, I no longer consider it to be anything but a long term pregnancy really, no kids, but it's a lifetime I have no problems with at all, in fact I don't tell anyone, all I say is, I'm Preped.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lere45678
On 6/28/2014 at 12:01 AM, tnbiohazard said:

I would let him finish all up inside me

On 12/30/2019 at 7:14 AM, manfish770 said:

Oh man that hole looks like a wet Vagina with that shape, if I was there and there was some sperm on the outside, I'd lick that pussy just before another man fucks it, while I'm getting my pussy fucked and bred.

That sounds like a great plan. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 4:17 AM, manfish770 said:

Man it doesn't worry me becasue I'm already Poz, but Undetectable because of the Prep I'm on, I no longer consider it to be anything but a long term pregnancy really, no kids, but it's a lifetime I have no problems with at all, in fact I don't tell anyone, all I say is, I'm Preped.

Guest Huffer69

Mmmm! What a difficult one to answer, I kinda guess that because we are on this site we are all confirmed barebackers, that's why we are here right ? Some of us just want the spunk in our arse regardless of status - is that a bit bad of us knowing all the possible risks involved even if modern medicine & drugs can help us etc ?? I don't know ???? As for me, if I get fucked I always want if BB, as rubbers turn me off etc & I don't mind if the guys spunks in my arse, if he tells me upfront he is positive I may think about asking him to pull out & cover me instead but then in the throes of passion I always let him spunk in me - if the top was to fuck me & then tell me he's positive after he shot his load in me , I'd be a bit cross I guess & slap his arse & let then mount him again for another load - I guess being undetectable it don't cause me to worry needlessly but if I was negative & a top went out to purposely charge me up then I think I would be very cross & I'd start worrying etc - this idea of stealthing a bottom does make me think again tho - does anyone else  think the same I wonder - don't think I'd be quite as violent as one previous postee tho - that was a tad dramatic for someone on a BB site !!        

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2014 at 3:01 AM, tnbiohazard said:

Beg like a fun whore