What to call your ass...

I call mine a pussy or manpussy, because I love taking it like a girl/bitch.

What more could a girl want?  A man to please me and breed me, just like a straight man does with his girl.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use

I call it different things at different times can be : ass, cunt, kut

( which is cunt in dutch ) booty, cumhole. It all depends on who i am with & what mood i am in.

• 3 weeks later...

I love it when my partner talks so dirty to me, the more explicit,  the better.  sex talk is wonderful,  shows he's really into me and his enjoying himself, which is the point.  I love when I'm told I'm such a good slut, my hole is for their pleasure and that they're loving planting their seed in me, marking their territory 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Fuck my Ass - NEVER call it or beg to be fucked in boy pussy/cunt - :( - that's girly stuff & I ain't a girl ;) So FUCK MY ASS SIRS !! 

Bare Ass ! (8).JPG

Guest barehole4use
On 4/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, Huffer69 said:

NEVER call it or beg to be fucked in boy pussy/cunt - :( - that's girly stuff & I ain't a girl

Totally agree with you here too, only a fem girl might ask this question, i have heard mine called mancunt on occasion.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its gotten to be that I only mess with str8 dik. 4 most of them, its like an alter ego, even a fantasy.  They love me refering 2 it as boi pussi ie.boissy. 4me, if its hot 4them then its REALLY HOT 4me. Being happy &  eager to serve at the pleasure keeps 'em hungry & cumin' back 4more. 

20190912_093639.jpg

20210302_235845_1.gif

On 12/1/2019 at 7:43 AM, manfish770 said:

I call mine a pussy or manpussy, because I love taking it like a girl/bitch.

What more could a girl want?  A man to please me and breed me, just like a straight man does with his girl.

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!  WHATEVER IT TAKES 2GET THAT DIK AND LOAD.

IGNORE THE HATERS.

On 4/9/2022 at 11:17 PM, bbhngry said:

Its gotten to be that I only mess with str8 dik. 4 most of them, its like an alter ego, even a fantasy.  They love me refering 2 it as boi pussi ie.boissy. 4me, if its hot 4them then its REALLY HOT 4me. Being happy &  eager to serve at the pleasure keeps 'em hungry & cumin' back 4more. 

20190912_093639.jpg

20210302_235845_1.gif

Holly ass. Beautiful buttock…

Guest barehole4use

Lately my ass is getting a comment of being a hungry cunt, i have heard it a few times as well as hot pussy too, i don't care what they call it as long as i am getting filled.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always liked when guys who use me call my hole a pussy or a cunt cause it says they know I was born to get fucked by horny males. also love when guys call it a cumhole, or a cumdumpster, cause ultimately that’s what it is for and that’s what men use it for. Dumping their loads into. I also had a boyfriend who nicknamed me Little Cumsewer cause he called my hole a cumsewer because it gets flooded with the cum of half the men in the city. my owner simply calls it a fuckhole. recently a man using me called my pussy a “loose, sloppy, dirty hiv filled cunt"