Felching cum from a pussy....

Are there any other bi guys, or even gay ones who have thought about what it's like to be $%@#$%#$ to felch another guys load out of a woman's cunt? Any fantasies along those lines?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest openhole4u

I think it would be HOT if it was used to humiliate and degrade me. The top fucking my hole and making me eat his earlier load out his girl's pussy while he dumps one inside me, calling me a faggot slut and bitch the whole time :-)

My fantasy has always been to meet up with a guy and his gf in a theater. He would tell me she's ovalating., and wants him to impregnate her, but he wants another guy to watch. She'd confirm this, and say she really wants his baby. He would then start to fuck her, and have me licking his cock while it went in and out of her. He'd then pull out, and shove his cock in her ass, and fuck her a bit. After a short bit his balls would pull up, and he'd shoot his load in her ass. He'd then have me felch it out. I'd comment on how nice her cunt looked, and he'd tell me to have at it. She'd agree, but ask me to not cum inside her, since she's ovalating and wants his child. I'd start in, and get pounding her, when he'd reach around me and start to twist my nipples. I'd pull out and tell him that he needs to stop, or I'll shoot a big load inside her. He'd agree to stop, and let me get back to pounding her. Just as I would get my speed back up, I'd fell him slip his cock in my ass, and reach around to twist my nipples really hard, saying, "breed the bitch....let her have your child." She'd start fussing, but before I could stop myself, or pull out, I'd be shooting my load deep inside her. She'd reach around and slap your BF, telling him that she doesn't believe in abortions, and he would say, "that's fine, have his child, I told you I didn't want any children".