Why is it so hard?

Guest Towcester

Guest Towcester

Hi Guys

Why is it so hard to meet up in England? Not met anyone off this site yet. But went to a hotel the other day, met a hung guy and he fucked me bb 3 times. I'd have thought there were more tops round that like getting their cock sucked good, then slipping in to give a good fucking and breeding ass!

• Like 1
Guest Towcester

There's usually such a large pool of bottoms that it's hard to find the tops when you want one. :P

They prob aren't as tight as mine, nor as desperate lol lol

Well, maybe the tops need to set up a rota - this bottom has been wanting to get seeded for a while, properly done - so I'm hoping one horny man or a group will decide to fix me soon. Plenty of free time in June to spend a few days and nights getting stretched and filled!!

Guest Towcester

Well, maybe the tops need to set up a rota - this bottom has been wanting to get seeded for a while, properly done - so I'm hoping one horny man or a group will decide to fix me soon. Plenty of free time in June to spend a few days and nights getting stretched and filled!!

humm. Looks like you hijacked my posting for your advert:-(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kybijosh

The issue you mention is common with MOST sites BB or not. There are like 15 guys from my city that I could see as members here as compared to thousands at 2 other common Gay sites. I gather BB is still a minority and they'd rather sping the BB issue when they meet than on a website.....

• 2 weeks later...