Foot Fetish

Guest Dragstar1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I foot fucked several guys and I lov to breed a bttm with his dirty feet in my mouth. The stink is like poppers

I love being bred while the top is working on my feet.

• 9 months later...
Guest grandson

Well, I am into feet. I adore my feet and look for someone to worship them appropriately. And if he has nice feet too, I would suck his toes and lick his soles until we cum.

• 3 months later...
Guest cumbear

I have a huge fetish for mens feet. I love seeing men in flip-flops or barefoot.  When in public I can't stop myself from checking out other men's feet -- if a guy is barefoot or wearing flip-flops I will look at his feet before I look at his package, face, or ass.

As a bottom my foot play is very vanilla and confined to very limited set of criteria.  His feet must be clean and well cared for or I lose interest in seeing or playing with them. I will lick/suck his feet and eat his or my cum off his feet but I prefer we play in in a pool/hot tub or have recently showered to ensure cleanliness.

But oddly, my biggest foot kink is dirty feet. I love to get my feet dirty and see other men with dirty feet. I love doing yard work barefoot until my feet are muddy/dirty or grass stained and then putting on my dirtiest pair of flip-flops and going out in public and showing off my filthy feet. It's purely a visual/mental turn on -- I won't let a man play with my dirty feet or play with his. I will however engage in other sexual activity activities and get turned on knowing we're "doing it" with filthy feet.

So I guess the nastiest thing I have ever done involving feet is getting fucked bareback and talking loads at a bathhouse as I stood with my dirty bare feet in a pool of cum. A buddy and I spent the day barefooting and getting our feet as dirty as possible and then went to the bathhouse and hung out barefoot looking for some action. Wasn't long before I was bent over a chair getting fucked. My buddy was so turned on that he jacked off and shot his load on the floor -- I immediately started rubbing my foot in his cum. Well we all know how bathhouse play goes -- soon we had an audience and a line of guy waiting to fuck my ass. I didn't keep track of how many guys came in my ass or how many shot their loads on the floor or my dirty feet but I do know I had a great time for about 2 1/2 hours :)

• 2 years later...
On 16/04/2016 at 2:53 PM, cumbear said:

I have a huge fetish for mens feet. I love seeing men in flip-flops or barefoot.  When in public I can't stop myself from checking out other men's feet -- if a guy is barefoot or wearing flip-flops I will look at his feet before I look at his package, face, or ass.

As a bottom my foot play is very vanilla and confined to very limited set of criteria.  His feet must be clean and well cared for or I lose interest in seeing or playing with them. I will lick/suck his feet and eat his or my cum off his feet but I prefer we play in in a pool/hot tub or have recently showered to ensure cleanliness.

But oddly, my biggest foot kink is dirty feet. I love to get my feet dirty and see other men with dirty feet. I love doing yard work barefoot until my feet are muddy/dirty or grass stained and then putting on my dirtiest pair of flip-flops and going out in public and showing off my filthy feet. It's purely a visual/mental turn on -- I won't let a man play with my dirty feet or play with his. I will however engage in other sexual activity activities and get turned on knowing we're "doing it" with filthy feet.

So I guess the nastiest thing I have ever done involving feet is getting fucked bareback and talking loads at a bathhouse as I stood with my dirty bare feet in a pool of cum. A buddy and I spent the day barefooting and getting our feet as dirty as possible and then went to the bathhouse and hung out barefoot looking for some action. Wasn't long before I was bent over a chair getting fucked. My buddy was so turned on that he jacked off and shot his load on the floor -- I immediately started rubbing my foot in his cum. Well we all know how bathhouse play goes -- soon we had an audience and a line of guy waiting to fuck my ass. I didn't keep track of how many guys came in my ass or how many shot their loads on the floor or my dirty feet but I do know I had a great time for about 2 1/2 hours :)

Reminds me of an afternoon at yellow rose in Helsinki... naked in the dark, giving n taking cock everywhere, cum everywhere on floor, could hardly keep my feet! Slipped and got caught by a big fat man sitting on a chair, feet kept slipping and i ended up on his lap with his short fat cock all the way up my hole... had taken a few loads so well lubed. He burst with excitement and added more before i could get up.... not that i minded! Cum was slopping everywhere!