Seeing - meeting poz men who gift

I am keen to get my ass filled with poz cum.

I'd like to have a session/weekend where the men I meet are filling my ass are preferably diagnosed poz, but not yet on treatment - but I'll take any loads from poz men.

Piss fucking would be welcome too.

I am willing to travel to get these loads - for instance if a bunch of New Yorkers wanted to play Fuck The Brit, I would be willing to travel to NY to give you the holes to fill.

What I have written on my profile gives you an idea of what I'm after.

Hope to hear from some of you.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE POSTING CRITICAL COMMENTS. MY CHOICE.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some leave coming up.

Has anyone any suggestions for the best place to go to in Europe for raw fucks?

Sitges if I want sunshine - but what about other options, a bit more off beat - Sardinia? Malta?

Or failing that, is the best idea to go to Berlin,Hamburg or Amsterdam?

Any advice welcome, as I am keen to get this hole opened and filled.

Hi guys is there any poz healthy guy who lives or is traveling to the US in the NYC/ NJ area. I am a decent professional guy who's in his mid 30's slim built of caribbean born who is fun, family oriented and passionate who has been looking to meet a mature , height and weight proportionate who is interested in dating.

Yes, I am yearning for a husband since everyone around me are either married or engaged while I attend functions or gathering along as a third wheel,

I have pictures to reply if you are interested .

E-mail: islandflavor2002@yahoo.com

Poz husband, or neg husband, it's more about chemistry to me. My legally married husband is negative, but we "fit" like a glove. As for getting filled though, love lot's of loads, and being fucked by one guy, while the loads from the last few run down my legs. ;) Have always wanted to lay beneath a bottom who's getting fucked with multiple loads, and suck his cock while the cum runs out of his ass, down his balls and cock, to my mouth. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Poz husband, or neg husband, it's more about chemistry to me. My legally married husband is negative, but we "fit" like a glove. As for getting filled though, love lot's of loads, and being fucked by one guy, while the loads from the last few run down my legs. ;) Have always wanted to lay beneath a bottom who's getting fucked with multiple loads, and suck his cock while the cum runs out of his ass, down his balls and cock, to my mouth. ;)

Same here.

A husband could be good, but I'm chasing hot loads on here - MANY to get me seeded and opened up for action!

But a poz husband who loved to get your used by other guys might be the best of both worlds, eh?

• 5 months later...

I was texting with an undetectable about a month ago. We were getting really horny and he invited me to his town, about 50 miles away. I drove up, we teased each other the whole way. When I got there and asked for his address, he stopped! I had to drive home, wondering... I recently put an ad up looking for him. Someone wrote back and I'm waiting for him to text.

I've never knowingly been with a POZ and I've read that swallowing is almost safe. I wanna do it. I wanna get naked, kiss, suck, 69... and see what happens. If he's undetectable should I let him fuck me? If I'm naked and hot I'll probably want my ass in the air, because that's what I do. I get fucked anon as often as I can, three times this week.

I'm in Wis920consin and would like to meet some562one, any0018one for bareback. Text me if you can... Tell me if I should bottom for this guy. Tell me if I should bottom for you ...

• 1 month later...
Guest Seanstrd69

Are there actually poz men on this site that do Gift? I am seriously considering getting converted/pozzed, giving this a lot of thought right now, :wacko: