Taking Loads

Guest hotload4me

Guest hotload4me

I Can't help my self when it comes to letting men cum inside me, I love cruzing for sex! I love the excitement of taking a guys hot load I never met before. I love the rest area men and old men who cruise book stores And the Craigslist men. I hear guys complain about CREEPY OLD MEN but when i go cruizing thats what i look for and thats who i let dump there load inside me. Those guys are always welcom to dump there load inside me, its what i look for and what i like. They can leave me dripping with there hot load of cum anytime :) When i hear a heavy older man start to grunt as hes cuming and just knowing his nut juice is begining to fill me is the hottest feeling ever!!post-11625-0-11410000-1394251528_thumb.jpost-11625-0-92768500-1394253594_thumb.jpost-11625-0-32446200-1394253601_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasonjones

I know exactly how you feel. I travel a lot for work and stay in a lot of hotels. Every night I travel, I post a CL ad saying that I'm ass up, lights out, door unlocked, ready to take loads. I am always amazed how many married guys show up to bareback me...no questions asked. I never know if I'm gonna get a big cock or a small cock...I take them all though as long as they shoot their load deep inside. My favorite age group is the 25 to 35 year olds. They seem to know how to fuck and can shoot some of the largest loads. Last week, I turned down an 8" black cock...because he wanted to wear a condom. I told him bareback only...no exceptions. He left after I sucked him hard. Oh well....a few minutes later, I had a 28yo married guy plowing me with a nice thick 7" rod. I regularly take 3 to 8 loads a night when I'm traveling. It's great!