How much does being in shape increase your chances....

Guest Creampied

Body Types   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which types?

• Twink
    • Athletic
    • Muscular
    • Bodybuilder

• 4 weeks later...

As long as it's breathing!!

Had some very good 'tunes' played on an old fiddle, big slapping balls and shot a load up me that felt like their last!! Short lie down & cuppa tea and their back for more ????????

It's not the body shape, it's the stamina.... Cums in all shapes!

• 1 month later...
Guest luv2bfree

Being in shape is important for health reasons, but there is somebody for everybody, and hot sex comes in all different shapes and sizes. I think muscles are nice to look at, but I am not always attracted to muscles.

Muscles are not an absolute guarantee of me finding someone attractive - like tattoos I think they can be overdone.

I find a body attractive when it is more than skinny, but not covered with flesh to the point that it is seriously flabby.

Of course if I get to the point of talking to the person, attractiveness may increase or reduce, as an attractive body may not mean the person is attractive.

If I was being slutty, I'd limit myself to going for bodies that I liked the look of. If It was a matter of no loads refused, I'd get in a dark space with light on my hole, and take whatever came, from whatever body was attached to whatever cock.

• 4 months later...