New Years Resolutions?

Just wondering if any top or bottom pigs have made any New Year resolutions. I'm wanting to take as many loads as possible....but aren't we all? I would also like to make a video this year of me being topped by as many tops as I can get. Let them use my hole on camera for all they want.

So what about the rest of you?

• Like 1
Guest Bttm4allTops

I've made a New Years resolution:

I'm a Bottom in Durham, NC and I'll let any man or men use me for their sexual pleasure, letting them fill my mouth or ass full of cum as much and as often as they want. I'll be a cock and cum slut for any man, any race; sucking their cocks until cum fills my mouth for me to enjoy and swallow,...and let them fuck my big white ass deep and hard as much, as long and as often as they want.

So, please just get in touch with me, any way you can, if you are going to be in the Durham, NC area anytime,...I'll be available for you!

Mine is to find more bareback groups or guys to fill my hole with fresh cumloads!

I need to make more time free, instead of working extra hours!

Found a lounge at a sex club 30 mins away, with dark rooms, glory holes, may just be right to strip off naked for any raw cock that wants a hole to blow in hopefully it will be a good year!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...