I know that a slut in theory takes any load, no matter what - and if this is in a dark corner of a darkroom, or with your ass stuck through a glory hole for anyone to take, fair enough.

Apart from situations like that where your contact with more that the man's cock may occur, do you have any limits - how dirty his cock already is, how dirty his ass is if you decide to top for a while, how smelly he is - more than a days worth of sweat, does his breath stink?

For me, if he was either clearly the worse for alcohol or was using anything stronger than poppers,I'd be out of there. Rimming a sweaty ass or licking sweaty pits could be a turn on - I have yet to reach a limit there!

• 3 months later...
Guest kybijosh

I'd prefer that we are not under the influence during the hookup -- ABUSIVE, BAD smell and attitude would turn me off

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Darken54

Sweaty, hairy, dirty upper body don't care. Dick needs to be clean. No sores or filth. Unsure of my status and I may become pos but that doesn't mean I want an infection in my ass that goes direct to the blood stream. Dirty hole no way but then again I won't top a hairy hole either or older than me

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Blood, Scat, dirty i hate too & bad breath if they want to be kissed that is, smokers also i don't like & the worst bad personal hygiene. if they try to get aggressive with me good luck, i'm a big guy & will beat the shit out of them so that for me is never an issue, guys know better then to try that on me.

• 1 month later...
Guest Huffer69

Well I don't see owt wrong with having limits - for me it would deff be dirtiness & uncleanliness, drunkeness or worse & abusiveness !!