Taking Undetectable Loads

Guest jasonjones

Guest jasonjones

A few years back, I made the decision to always bareback and never use condoms again. During this time, I always asked hiv status and only took loads from hiv neg guys. Last week, I made a new decision. I will now knowingly start taking hiv poz loads that are undetectable. I've taken undetectable loads in the past unknowingly. Now, I'll take all the loads I can get that are undetectable. It's gonna be a fun 2014!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SexyVidz6969

Please be reminded that you will still need to deal with other sexually transmitted infections while taking RAW LOADS like a hot slut :-p... i think i may need to see a doctor soon too because my top told me he has some infection at his HOT ROD and yea...its really too hot to handle this time because we were to drunk and too into each other's bodirs to bother about any STD... because we just want to FUCK RAW ! : -P

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jasonjones

It's been a fun year since I started this post. I started taking tons of undetectable loads. In June, I started PreP. After which, I started taking toxic loads. I'm averaging 10 loads of cum per week. My record was over Labor Day weekend this year....I took 36 loads. How do I do it? I travel a lot for business. I go ass up in my hotel rooms. I post on Craigslist a BB ad and the guys come running in most towns. #$%^&*( works great in big cities along with Grindr, Scruff, and Adam4Adam. I also started visiting the bath houses too when I travel. I had no idea bath houses could be so much fun. Seems every guy there is poz.

I took an hiv test 3 weeks ago. The result....HIV NEG.

Now, I no longer search for just loads...I work extra hard to search for POZ loads. My goal for 2015 is to have a POZ party where I'm gang banged by POZ guys. Lrts hope 2015 is just as fun as 2014.