My Biker Fantasty

Guest bikerpig

Guest bikerpig

I have always been turned on by men who ride mototorcycles,as a leatherman I enjoy seeing a hot man geared up in leather and riding his motorcycle.

My fantasty is to be kidnaped by a few bikers, taken to there house, or garage

having them get me in there gear

drinking beers

I get off on masculine horny men

facial hair gets my dick hard and leaking

would be hot to have a guy soak poppers in a rag, then be used non stop and bred from bikers

another turn on's is cigars, piss,spit, cum...

like to feel my ass sore after this scene..and well bred...Woof

yea, live in illinois went to Utica-Bourgois Fest-1 day 1st Sun. in October lot of Bikers went to look at theri Bikes 4 dudes took me behind the trees & deep seeded my hole two of the Dudes were smoking cigars and they blue their smoke in my hole anotherr dude poured his beer in my hole and then used a straw to drink it out they then wanted to put a tattoo on my hole i declined -but my hole was sore but extremely happy-they have my number & want to meet up and share my hole w 15 Bikers....

• 5 months later...

yea, live in illinois went to Utica-Bourgois Fest-1 day 1st Sun. in October lot of Bikers went to look at theri Bikes 4 dudes took me behind the trees & deep seeded my hole two of the Dudes were smoking cigars and they blue their smoke in my hole anotherr dude poured his beer in my hole and then used a straw to drink it out they then wanted to put a tattoo on my hole i declined -but my hole was sore but extremely happy-they have my number & want to meet up and share my hole w 15 Bikers....

Which festival is this, I live in Illinois too, near Chicago.