Smells: What smells turn you on?

tnbiohazard

I enjoy so many smells from men. It can be the smell of their sweaty balls, their underarms, or just a great aftershave. So, I was wondering what all smells turn other guys on? Share the smells that get you going.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the smell of other guys cum coming out while I am fucking, also love the smell of shit when i  deep in if

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest bottmpipebear

My favorite smell is when I walk into some bars, video arcades, sex clubs, even sometimes public restrooms and can smell the unmistakable smell of man sex.  Nothing will get me longing for a bare cock quicker.  And it has led me to some fantastic sex!

• 3 months later...
Guest barehole4use

A few :

1. Cigars.

2. Chocolates.

3. Fresh Coffee.

4. Poppers.

5. Man smell freshly showered but sweaty.

• 2 weeks later...

In general the smell of man sex, cum, and piss. More specifically on a man i love the smell of a sweaty/musky cock and balls, ass too, but it has to be clean of shit. I lobe when a top rubs his sweaty cock and balls or ass all over my face so all i can smell is him! I am also curious about smegma.

• 1 month later...

I love a man with fresh sweat from work.  No cologne smell from his soap or shampoo or even his clothes.  Of course his balls with have a very nice sweaty smell.  Intoxicating to me.

• 7 months later...

I love walking in a public park restroom smelling the stale piss in the trough’s looking at the cum stains on the walls and floor, next is smelling a mans ass while I’m eating/rimming his hole wider/deeper, tasting his sweaty balls while tonguing/sucking his sweaty balls/taint, then pulling his foreskin down to reveal a  nice fishy load of smegma built up under the rim of his cock for me to devour