Verbally aggressive tops....

If you get off to rough talk, or verbal abuse, or just verbally aggressive tops, what actual sayings get you off? Some guys seem to just get off by a top telling them they love them, or they have sexy eyes. I know some guys don't like hearing their hole called a pussy, while some seem to get off on it being called a man cunt or pussy. Some guys like being told they're cum dumps, useless faggot, pathetic cum wipe and more. So what verbiage tends to get you bottoms rock hard? What words tend to make you want to do anything the top wants? Some suggestions would be:

You're a pathetic cum dump.

You're a useless fag.

Take my poz load, bitch.

Suck my cock like a woman, sissy.

It can even be as simple as a top whispering "Tag, you're it fucker". So what turns you on?

Share your thoughts, and like those of others that you like. :)

• Like 2

Just grunting does it for me, makes me want to take his cock real deep inside and not let go!!

Had a couple of neg guys suddenly come out with "take my evil poz seed" they get a confused look when I tell them to "push it in deep then" and "make sure you give me plenty of juice!"

But having a guy say he's gonna shoot his load inside and fuck it around in my ass till he empties his balls a second or third time is the best, especially if it's not all talk ????

Guest virginbarebackbottomboy

I like to be talked dirty to by top and be told im a fuck slut or along them lines its horny and also its true lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Towcester

I love it when the top calls me a fucking whore, or a cheap cunt - that kind of stuff floats my boat big time when a guy is in me giving it some!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest topload

Guys. Massive fan of dirty talk. Before, during and after load a arse. But really unlucky about that. the guys I got only replies with moaning. Doing something wrong or getting the wrong guys ? :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 9:37 AM, tnbiohazard said:

If you get off to rough talk, or verbal abuse, or just verbally aggressive tops, what actual sayings get you off? Some guys seem to just get off by a top telling them they love them, or they have sexy eyes. I know some guys don't like hearing their hole called a pussy, while some seem to get off on it being called a man cunt or pussy. Some guys like being told they're cum dumps, useless faggot, pathetic cum wipe and more. So what verbiage tends to get you bottoms rock hard? What words tend to make you want to do anything the top wants? Some suggestions would be:

You're a pathetic cum dump.

You're a useless fag.

Take my poz load, bitch.

Suck my cock like a woman, sissy.

It can even be as simple as a top whispering "Tag, you're it fucker". So what turns you on?

Share your thoughts, and like those of others that you like. :)

Heres some , Get ya carcass over here ya cocksucking whore , got some  mate;s coming over when they knock open door nude bend over spread ya cheeks & beg for cock , get these footy shorts nothing else taking ya to beat leave ya there naked in toilet let all fuck ya after few hours get ya in the car nude make ya suck it all the way home

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I like to be told what he's gonna do with me next and have him smack me around and calls me whatever name fits at the moment.

Speaking of, I need filled hard and long, anyone wanna get me done?

20190111_024858.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest llickitt13

Top: I'm gonna make you take every inch of this cock...you know you want it!  Take it you little cock sucker,  Suck that big dick, that's it suck this daddy dick.  Suck this big fat daddy dick.  You like it when daddy fucks your mouth.  Yeah, you gotta pretty little mouth. That's it, your a good boy for daddy.  Now suck that dick...suck that dick, daddy's got a big cum load for you.  I'm gonna bust down your throat.  Are you ready for daddy to cum?  Damn your little mouth is so soft.  That's a good boy...I'm gonna cum, take all that shit. yeah you fuckin' whore, take all that shit!  Now be a good boy and eat that cum.  You like it when daddy fucks your mouth.  Your a good little cock sucker.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I truly love when my daddy talks very dirty to me. When im either giving head or when im being fucked raw.  Telling me I'm his, i belong to him, that I'm a great little slut,  im such a hungry cum whore.  It's better when a top breathes hard, grunts in my ear, pulls me to him and tells me he's going to get me pregnant and he'll try many times.  That he'll be sharing me with his friends for impregnation sessions. If im converted over, so much the better!

Im in Pittsburgh for mature white daddies who are into such play.  No condoms, no pulling out 

Text me 724 328 2755.  100% real!  Visitors to town, welcome!

i love no talk with lots of grunting and moaning and i also love dirty talk.  and when it's dirty, it drives me insane when it's mixed talk, when it's degrading and affirming, calling me a hungry slut bitch followed by how he can't get enough of my warm and wet hole and that he owns me.  just had a four hour session of that.  i can't walk but i feel like i'm floating on a cloud. mmmm.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest wannabpozzedntx

I encountered my first dominating, verbal total top when I was in college. Had never experienced that before. He sort of used a brain-washing technique. He would say things like, "You WANT to suck my cock because I SAID you want to suck my cock." "You LOVE eating my ass because I SAID you love eating my ass." He always used the "... because I SAID..."  I didn't realize it at first but eventually it sort of sunk in subconsciously that I had no power whatsoever, that I was his slave, that I would indeed do anything he told me to do.

Later he began verbally humiliating me while making suck his cock or ass, or while he was pounding my ass hard with his cock. "You're nothing without me because I SAID..."  "You aren't even good enough to be my toilet."

To this day verbally aggressive tops turn me into a submissive and obedient cumdump. urinal, toilet, pig, slave, etc.

• 5 months later...
On 2/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, Guest llickitt13 said:

Top: I'm gonna make you take every inch of this cock...you know you want it!  Take it you little cock sucker,  Suck that big dick, that's it suck this daddy dick.  Suck this big fat daddy dick.  You like it when daddy fucks your mouth.  Yeah, you gotta pretty little mouth. That's it, your a good boy for daddy.  Now suck that dick...suck that dick, daddy's got a big cum load for you.  I'm gonna bust down your throat.  Are you ready for daddy to cum?  Damn your little mouth is so soft.  That's a good boy...I'm gonna cum, take all that shit. yeah you fuckin' whore, take all that shit!  Now be a good boy and eat that cum.  You like it when daddy fucks your mouth.  Your a good little cock sucker.

Perfect!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I like when they ask degrading questions like:

You my bitch?

You a dirty little faggot?

You like that real man cock in your hole?

You want me to breed you like a girl?

You like that cock in your ass?

You want me to bring some friends next time to use your pussy?

• 2 months later...

I just like sex....I luv my bottom row ... being rude doesnt make me happy or sad... being a cocksuking cum luving bottom who take cock in my ass... does make me happy.  I prefer to suk/swallow, your first load, and suk/hard and get fucked on your second.....your second will be much longer after your first cum...I like to feel your dick in me as you cum.